Thursday, January 5, 2012

How Long, How long must I suffer you, thou wicked generation. No one needs, wants, or knows me, Woe be unto me, My wound is uncurable!


"A Psalm crying out for Mercy from my Father In Heaven" by Pharez ben Y’hudah aka Carl Vitale~

I am alone, woe be unto me! I am as my Father King David who said, Oh L-rd what am I? Am I a Dog that thy Servant would do such a thing, far be it from me L-rd"

Now I speak. "My Father, why have you left me here, to serve with these who seek not thy face? I am as one who sought you on my bed in the night dreams, but I canst find thee. O L-rd why go I crying upon my tears waiting, yea longing for you, but you wilt not be found of me. How long must I go mourning the loss of my happiness for this generation my Holy Father? How long before you take me away from off the face of this planet, that I may find peace, shalom, and comfort as a king, a lord, under the lordship of my Messiah your only begotten Son, my Ishi {Husband}

No one wants me, No one needs me, Why do you keep me here crying and all alone no one to comfort me? Why Father, Why hast thou forsaken me, why must my tears be as my daily bread, why go I mourning for this generation yet they seek war when I speak about Peace? I am sick of love, I am sick of love, take me home L-rd, let me I pray thee leave this earthly dwelling.

Father, let I pray thee, let me come back to be with you before time began, before the worlds were formed. No one knows me, they know not who I am, nor do they care. They scoff me, mock me at every onset, they crucify me with their malicious words, why do you suffer me to be here amongst this wicked generation? Please Father, Please redeem my life, take me home, I do not no longer want to abide here, awake me as if in a bad nightmare from this dream which I agreed to come into to redeem as thy name the lost sheep of the house of Israel and then the Gentiles.

They no longer desire thy word, they mock, they scoff, they scorn all that is divine and holy, why am I here, for what purpose must I die a million deaths more than I already have? Father the work is done, my mission Is complete, let me come home to you in the shamayim, and wait for the Ha Olam. Why am I in tears, and you comfort me not? Father, my Father, please do not leave me here. Based upon Psalm 22:1-21.......

Nevertheless, if this cup may not pass except that I partake thereof, I will.

Thy will be done as it is in Shamayim, not my will my divine and holy Abba.


Based upon the Scripture I love, and live daily in Yesha' Yahu {Isaiah 53:9-12}

No comments:

Post a Comment