Friday, December 21, 2012

"Christ Mass Greetings To Everybody"

"Christ Mass Greetings To Everybody"
 
According to Nostradamus and the Mayan Calendar the world just ended 30 minutes ago. Well then, I guess this Post doesn't exist hey? LOL.

Aren't You glad we serve the Only Wise, True, and Living G-D? I know I sure am. You know Jesus Gave Us a Gift On His Birthday Just by Being Born.

I am the most thankful person for the Love, Mercy, and Grace of My Savior Jesus from Nazareth, My Messiah because I know that only he could keep as he did nearly two thousand years ago every last law in the Torah, all 613 commandments.

Yes there are 613 commandments, not just the Top Ten of Familiar Christianity.

Aren't you glad Jesus from Nazareth is L-rd, that he is our Savior? If it were up to anyone else, we'd all be doomed and probably already in hell long ago.

But Thank G-d for the Blood, the Blood of my L-rd Jesus, the Christ from Nazareth who takes away the sins of the world, Halleluyah Amain!

I Love You Master, My Precious L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, O' Blessed, and Sovereign King of Israel* AMAIN!

Merry "Christ Mass" to You, With All My Love,

Brother Joshua Carl Vitale*
                                                 Jesus from Nazareth
                                      The Savior of the Whole World*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment