Friday, May 31, 2013

"Set Free From Slavery and Walked Straight into Bondage"



"Set Free From Slavery and Walked Straight into Bondage"
*************

My people Israel were slaves for 430 years in the land of Egypt. During those centuries we learned what being a slave meant. It meant arduous insanely seemingly impossible workloads, forced situations, both forced labors, and forced sexual favors.

My people didn't have much of a choice. It was either "Comply or Die"

But after those horrible 430 years G-D Almighty heard the cries of the oppression of the Egyptians coming from his people Israel, and he sent Moshe, whom you know as Moses.

But Moshe was filled with amazement and at those very exact moments he was also filled with fear due to the standing orders Almighty G-D had commissioned him to carry out when he compared his orders to his own abilities.

The L-RD never asked Moshe to do what he wanted him to do in his own strength, but in the power of the Spirit of the L-RD.

Whenever we gain sight of our own abilities, we see them as inadequacies, and it is always the bringer of torturous fear of failure.

But it isn't by our might, not by our power, but it is only by the Spirit of the Sovereign L-RD G-D Jehovah, the Almighty.

Zechariah 4:4-6 KJV

[4] So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?

[5] Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

[6] Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
*************

The L-RD said, Go, and speak unto Pharaoh and tell him I AM says "Let Israel my people go that they may serve me.

Exodus 3:6-10 KJV

[6] Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

[7] And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;

]8] And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

[9] Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.

[10] Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
*************

But when my people Israel gained their freedom they began to take their liberty and use it on occasion frequently to delight themselves in their former enjoyments what little they managed to enjoy while enslaved in Egypt.

Galatians 5:13 KJV

[13] For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
*************

They grew weary of their wanderings in the desert, and oft times provoked the L-RD to anger by their excessive complaining, even after all the signs Jehovah shown unto them of his Almighty power, and his ability to both protect us, and to also provide for us amidst what seemed impossible odds, and what's more that even while they were sojourning in a wilderness that is naturally bereft of any viable sustenance.

Galatians 6:9 KJV

[9] And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
*************

They were "Free from" slavery, but now "In bondage" to what they had grown so accustomed unto, that while true that they left the land of slavery in Egypt, the mentality of slavery hadn't left them.

Galatians 4:9-11 KJV

[9] But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

[10] Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

[11] I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
*************

And while we were sinners unsaved, now we are saved, yet our unsavory past delights are now become our bondages and entrapments which are our downfalls today.

We find then a war of two laws raging within us. For with our spirits by which we are delighting in the Torah Law of our G-D, while the law of sin and death ensnares us by our remembrance of our past delights. Thus we are delighting in the Law of G-D after the inward man, but the law of sin brings us back into bondage again after the outward man.

Therefore we are trapped, and we cannot do that which is according to our desire toward the Torah Law of our G-D, because we are continually at odds with inward arguments in our minds because of our fleshly lusts dragging us down in a downward spiral.

Romans 7:14-25 KJV

[14] For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

[15] For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

[16] If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

[17] Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

[18] For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

[19] For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

[20] Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

[21] I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

[22] For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

[23] But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

[24] O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

[25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
*************

And now depending upon the degree to which we tilt towards, will be indicative to the degree with which will determine the degree in which we are either blessed, or accursed.

Jeremiah 48:10-13 KJV

[10] Cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.

[11] Moab hath been at ease from his youth, and he hath settled on his lees, and hath not been emptied from vessel to vessel, neither hath he gone into captivity: therefore his taste remained in him, and his scent is not changed.

[12] Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord , that I will send unto him wanderers, that shall cause him to wander, and shall empty his vessels, and break their bottles.

[13] And Moab shall be ashamed of Chemosh, as the house of Israel was ashamed of Beth-el their confidence.
*************

Whatever takes the place in your heart which place was reserved only for the L-rd is that which the L-rd will be jealously committed to eradicating from our of your life.

Joshua 24:20 KJV

[20] If ye forsake the Lord , and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.
*******

Exodus 20:4-5 KJV

[4] Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

[5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
*******

2 Corinthians 11:1-3 KJV

[1] Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.

[2] For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

[3] But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
*************

Good things that are mis-prioritized become idols before the Sovereign L-rd Jehovah. So family who we love more than we love Jesus becomes an idol to us, albeit a boyfriend, girlfriend, or TV program, or the time we spend on the Internet, all become idols to us as the golden calf was to my people Israel when they sojourned in the wilderness of sin.

We must make a ultimate choice! We either commit our lives unto the L-rd, or we will ultimately die by the Sword.

What are your Isaacs today?

Genesis 22:1-8 KJV

[1] And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

[2] And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

[[3] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.

[4] Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.

[5] And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.

[6] And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.

[[7] And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?

[8] And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
*************

Therefore let each one of all of us present our bodies {Isaac} ourselves living sacrifices even as as Avraham {Abraham} passed his test, let us now endeavor to keep the Faith that keeps us, and present our bodies as living sacrifices as a well pleasing, and a sweet smelling savor unto G-D, that we strive to live our lives unto Him, and let each one of all of us crucify our inordinate passions, and unruly lusts nailing them unto the Cross {Greek: Stauros} to find our lives hidden within Christ as we find it hidden upon the Cross {Greek: Stauros} we now bare as we remain abiding in the Tree {Greek: Xulon} of Life which is the Cross we are crucified upon.

Colossians 3:12-17 KJV

[12] Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

[13] Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

[14] And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

[15] And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

[16] Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

[17] And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
*******

Hebrews 12:1 KJV

[1] Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us , and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
*************

Romans 12:1-5 KJV

[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

[2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

[3] For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

[4] For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

[5] So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

And the Masters Bride & Body Say Amain.
                         
The Blessed & Precious Holy Spirit Our Comforter*
                             
Our Beloved & Precious Savior and L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, Our Messiah, the Christ of Almighty G-D*     
The L-rds simple servant and watchman*
The Messianic Judaistic Christian Centre - to be Built in the Future in W.N.Y. Under the Anointed Leadership of G-D the Father, G-D the Son, and G-D the Precious Holy Spirit, who are blessed forever, Amain*

No comments:

Post a Comment