Friday, September 6, 2013

“My Father It Is Time For You to Arise, and Defend the Fatherless and the Widows from the Oppression of the Wicked Lawless Twice Dead Sinners Who Think They Do Your Will”



My Father It Is Time For You to Arise, and Defend the Fatherless and the Widows from the Oppression of the Wicked Lawless Twice Dead Sinners Who Think They Do Your Will
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


My Father I live in this world of Iniquity, but I am not a worker of Iniquity. O My L-RD How long before you Judge the wicked? They make themselves first at bus stops when the widow stands without with burdens trying to board, L-rd all I can do is watch this wickedness, my mouth is stopped at them, for I canst speak to them as such as be of a maligning spirit, lest they despise my reproof and turn also against me.

For as it is written My Father, rebuke you not a fool lest he hate you, but rebuke a wise man and he will increase in learning. Instruct a wise learned man and he will love you for it. O G-D, my heart is fixed O G-d, let not the proud oppress me after I have been forced to see what their deeds have been.


*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Psalm 12:1-8 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

[1] Help, Lord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

[2] They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

[3] The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

[4] Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

[5] For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

[6] The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

[7] Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

[8] The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


I cry out for the violence done against my soul for the things I you show me as you shewed Ezekiel as he espied through the opening in the wall into the temple gateway. You showed him the deeds of our people L-rd, and he sat astonished for a number of days at the goings on at the temple.

Is not this the people of the Most High G-D? How is it they can say such ridiculous things, utter such hard speeches against him who blesses their lungs with breath? How is the fresh water well giving forth salt water? How canst this be that the fig tree bears forth vile figs? O L-rd when I ponder the path of those who feign themselves as if they were truly your followers, I want to strike them through with a dart. They have turned our house into a den of robbers My Father. How Long O L-RD err before you Judge the wicked?


*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Ezekiel 8:2-12,14-18 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

[2] Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.

[3] And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.

[4] And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.

[5] Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

[6] He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.

[7] And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.

[8] Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.

[9] And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

[10] So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

[11] And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

[12] Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.

[14] Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

[15] Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

[16] And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

[17] Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.

[18] Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*




My eyes run down with tears when I consider the plight of the widows and the fatherless, and these miserable wretches treat them like their personal servants.


*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Psalm 119:136 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


[136] Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


O My L-RD it is time for you to Arise, Rise Up O Most High JAH, and Judge the Earth with Equity. Smite the wicked that they be no more, and let I pray thee the righteous inherit the Land. Selah.


*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Psalm 37:23-33 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

[23] The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

[24] Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.

[25] I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

[26] He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

[27] Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

[28] For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

[29] The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

[30] The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

[31] The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

[32] The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.

[33] The Lord will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


AND ALSO:
*--*•*--*•*--*

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
PSALMS 10:1-18 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

[1] Why standest thou afar off, O Lord ? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?

[2] The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.

[3] For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth.

[4] The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

[5] His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

[6] He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.

[7] His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

[8] He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.

[9] He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.

[10] He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.

[11] He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.

[12] Arise, O Lord; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.

[13] Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.

[14] Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.

[15] Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.

[16] The Lord is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.

[17] Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

[18] To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
--
--
And Let ALL the Members of the Masters Bride & Body Now ALL Say with One Accord, "Come L-rd Jesus" Amain.

Even So, Come L-rd Jesus.
--
--
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
REVELATION 22:12-17,20-21 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

[13] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

[14] Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

[15] For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

[16] I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

[17] And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

[20] He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amain. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

[21] The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amain.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Voice-of-the-Prophetic-Updates/144163678955122

Our Blessed & Precious G-D The Holy Spirit, Our Comforter*
Our Beloved & Precious Savior and L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, Our Messiah, the Christ of Almighty G-D*
The L-rds simple servant and watchman*

No comments:

Post a Comment