Thursday, August 13, 2015

"A Prayer Taken Up from Selected Verses in the 119th Psalm JCLHT*

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
 The Lost is Found, Now Safe & Sound in My Arms Saith the L-RD. Luke 15:3-7*
 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

{The verses have been set in order beginning with V. {verse} 10-11 through to V. {verses} 174-176. J.C.L.H.T*

{J.} Joshua {C.} Carl's {L.} Literal {H.} Hebrew {T.} Transliteration.
_______....._______
\_______________/
V.10-11. With my whole heart have I sought you: O' let me not wander from any of your commandments. Your word have I hid within mine heart, so that I might not sin against you. V.29-30, Remove from me the way of lying: and grant unto me your guidance, and instruction graciously in your law. I have chosen the way of truth: your judgments have I laid before me.

V.53. Yet horror has taken hold upon me because of the wicked who do forsake your law. V.58-59. I intreated your favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to your word. I thought upon all my ways, and turned my feet unto your testimonies. V.66-67. Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed in all your commandments. Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept your word. V.69-70.

The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep your precepts with my whole heart. Their heart is as fat as grease; yet I choose to delight in your law. V.78-80. Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in your precepts. Let those who do reverence you turn unto me, and those that have known your testimonies, and let my heart be sound in your statutes; that I be not ashamed. V.89. For ever, O' L-RD, your word is settled in all of the heavens.

V.93-94. I will never forget your precepts: for with them you have quickened me. I am yours, save me; for I have sought your precepts.

V.103-104. All your words are exceedingly sweet unto my taste! Yes, they are sweeter than honey unto my mouth! For through your precepts I do get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

V.105. Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a luminary of instruction that is shinning upon my soul enlightening the path you place before me.

V.128. Therefore I esteem all your precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way. V.130. The entrance of your words gives the light of your illumination; it gives understanding unto the simple.

V.133-134. Order my steps in your word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep your precepts. V.136. Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because of all they who refuse  to keep your law. V.139. The commitment of my zeal for your house has consumed, and eaten me up, because mine enemies have forgotten your words.

V.142. Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and your Torah law is the truth. V.144-145. The righteousness of your testimonies is unto all generations, and is everlasting: give unto me understanding, and so shall I live. I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O' L-RD: I will keep your statutes.

V.155. Salvation is very far from the wicked, for all they are hostile toward you O' G-D, and they are selective in their obedience, neither do they obey with their whole heart your commandments. And they do not seek after your statutes with their whole heart.

V.172. My tongue shall speak of your word: for all your commandments are righteousness. V.174-176. I have longed for, and cried after your salvation with my whole heart, O' L-RD; and your law is my delight. Let my soul live, and it shall praise you eternally; and let your judgments help me.

O' my L-RD I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek your servant; for I do not forget any of your commandments.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Let the Masters Bride & Body Now ALL Say, Amain, and Amain. Let it be O' L-RD of our Blessed L-rd, and our Saviour, and the King of your holy people Israel, Our blessed Messiah, and the Hope of all my people Israel, and you are the saving strength of your Anointed O' L-RD. Amain.

Selah. {Pause, Reflect, Ponder, Think, and Muse Upon}

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The Beloved Servant of Our Blessed L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment