Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"Does Your Anchor Hold in the Midst of the Storms of Your Life? If Not, why not Invite the Lord to be your Captain now"

Greetings Mishcopah {Family} in Christ, our Lord, our Messiah, and our soon arriving King!

Does your Anchor hold you firmly? Or have you experienced turbulence without assurance?

The Anchor Holds even though the ship gets battered, the Anchor Holds in the midst of the Storm, I have fallen on my knees as I faced the raging seas, but through it all, the Anchor holds and the Anchors name is Jesus from Nazareth, the Christ our Messiah.


Keep fighting, Keep getting back up when you are tripped up and have fallen into the weakness of your carnal appetites, and repent, be steadfast, unmovable, and be encouraged, for though the righteous falls even 7 times he/or she always gets right back up and keeps keeping on. 


If you want to see good days you must persevere through the bad days to get unto the good ones.


That is the tenacity you must possess if you are going to make it to the City New Jerusalem, whose maker and builder is God. Hebrews 11:8-10, and Revelation 21:1-8, and Luke 9:23-26, and Luke 9:62.



"MEMORY SCRIPTURE VERSE: LUKE 9:62, "And Jesus said unto him, No man, having  put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the Kingdom of God" 



In Luke 21:19 He records the Lords words who said, "In your Patience possess you your own soul"


the Apostle Paul {Sha'ul in Hebrew} said in Romans 5:3-6.


"Verse 3. And not only so, but we glory {praise him} in our tribulations also, in we know that tribulation perfects patience in us.


Verse 4. And patience leading into experience, and experience leading into hope.


Verse 5. And hope does not shame us, because it is the love of God which is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost whom has been given unto us.


Verse 6. For when we were yet with no strength, in due time Christ, our Messiah died for the ungodly.


So Praised be Ha'shem {Hebrew for "the Name"} of Our Lord Jesus from Nazareth who is rich in mercy unto all. Only take not your Liberty in the Faith whereby you have been baptized unto as an excuse to sin. Abuse not the Grace of God using it as a coat you use when it is convenient to you as an occasion to your carnal appetites, which things ought not so to be done, Amein.

Acts 16:31, "Believe you yourself on the Lord Jesus, and you and your whole house shall be saved" 

Simply ask him to come into your heart and live with you, to love you when you do not even feel good about some of your own decisions you make time and again. He will never turn his heart away from you, not ever!

Pray, "Lord Jesus please forgive me, I am so weak at times and I make no excuses, yet I ask you to come live in my heart Lord, save my soul, heal my life, and give me strength to carry on until happily one fine day I see you face to face and you welcome me home to stay. Together forever shall we be, and thank you Jesus for saving my soul, I love you with all my heart Lord, and it is in your name I pray, Amein."

Welcome to the Family of God dear one. 

You are according to 2nd Corinthians 5:17, you are a brand new person, a new creation with a new heart from God, and all the old things of your past are passed away, and all things in your life including you yourself are brand new in Christ your Lord Jesus from Nazareth.


CONGRATULATIONS My Friend!




Love Always in the Ruach Hakodesh {The Holy Spirit}



The Prophet of the L-RD & the Evangelist of the L-rds Hand,


Joshua Carl S. Vitale*



No comments:

Post a Comment