Friday, June 1, 2012

SOLEMN PRAYER PETITION: To My God "Prayers From the Heart"

NOTE: PRINT THIS OUT AND SIGN IT IF YOU MEAN IT. THEN PASS IT ONWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, RELATIVES AND ACQUAINTANCES. DON'T LET THIS HEART OF TRUE WORSHIP END WITH YOU OR ME.

Copy & Paste the Below Portion except the Pictures into Word Document, then Save & Print Out.



              SOLEMN PRAYER PETITION: To My God "Prayers From the Heart"

O God help me learn more about you. Lord I need you, I need you when everything is going perfectly, and I need you more when they are not.

Help me to understand that the truth is though I am not tempted at this moment, the next moment may not remain so, and to give me thy wisdom when temptation comes to run, run, and run to you and to read your word daily and not starve myself of your love only found in your presence when I come to my oven finding fresh loaves of your holy daily bread that I may live and not die but that I be with you eternally.

Faith is not ignoring your Problems acting as if they exist not. Faith Is Acting as if God is actually Greater than your Problems and the strength you need to Overcome your fears and trusting Him to lead you to the answers you need to solve your daily issues with his daily bread.

O God My Heart Cries, for more of You. I wanna see your Face O God, I wanna feel your Embrace, Come fill the Empty place inside my Heart.

Under your Wings is where I Long to be, Just You and Me never apart.

You are My Hearts greatest Joy Father God and I want to be with you LORD, grant me a place by your side in Glory. And I promise you no matter what I have to do to stand by you, whatever I must resist, My answer to you will be identical to your Answer to me when you came to die for me and that is, "I WILL"

Amein~


Love thy Servant O God,



“Sign Your Name”   ____________________________.


No comments:

Post a Comment