Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The "It Is Written Series" by Prophet Joshua Carl* POST #3

My "Be Better Mentality" is this:

1. Be Better Proverbs 12:12
2. Do Better Proverbs 3:1-4
3. Because I am Better Proverbs 12:26
It exemplifies all the character characteristics that Christ would have us to perfect in our every day lives not just some of us but all mankind.

For instance, when I go to a restaurant, and I go to the bathroom, I see it in disarray and the toilet seat is sprayed with urine, I clean it before I use it, and sanitize the seat after using it. This way I left it better than when I first happened upon it.

So it is with every chance meeting of anyone in society, G-d wants us to Quote, "Leave them better off than when upon our first encounter meeting"


The Scripture to this foundational teaching is in Proverbs 27:17.

"Iron sharpens Iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend" Proverbs 27:17.



Love Always in the Holy Spirit,
*******************************
Writer & Author, Life Coach & Mentor,

Prophet Joshua Carl*

 

Become a Mentor with a heart of a True servant* Deuteronomy 6:5 and Luke 10:25-28
========================== 

http://voice-of-the-prophetic.blogspot.com/ 
Voice of the Prophetic

             Full content copyright 2006-2013 Voice of the Prophetic, All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment