Sunday, June 16, 2013

"I AM The Voice Crying Out In The Wilderness, Prepare Ye The Way For The L-RD" Revelation 3:20*



"I AM The Voice Crying Out In The Wilderness, Prepare Ye The Way For The L-RD" Revelation 3:20*
*************

I would rather be largely unknown to the peoples of the earth, then to rather not be known by the L-RD of the Whole earth. I desire rather to be known of the L-rd, and Largely unknown to the populace of this World.

If it was a choice to be famous and well known, loved by many, and hated by few, I would rather be known by few, hated by many, loved by even fewer.

It is not in fame we find our calling, but in the L-rd Alone that we find our calling. It is not what you say to others that matters as much as what you do for others that really makes the greatest difference says the L-rd and his Prophet too!!!

I will always love you my bride, I will never forsake you my precious body of saints. I would die for you if I had to do so to secure your survival. I wouldn't want to die just as my L-rd never wanted to die, but love prevails always and Jesus means everything to me, and I will do whatever needs be done to protect you for the honor of his holy name. John 10:9-18*

Then one blessed fine day I will get the joy of presenting you to the L-rd Jesus from Nazareth as a Chaste Bride ready to go in unto the Marriage Supper of the Lamb of G-D, for he is our L-rd, and he is our G-d.

And Now I pray that All the Members of the Masters Bride & Body Now say Amain.


Love Always in G-D the Precious Holy Spirit our Comforter,


Brother & Prophet Joshua Carl*
1st Corinthians 13:1-13*
The Blessed & Precious Holy Spirit Our Comforter* 
Our Beloved & Precious Savior and L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, Our Messiah, the Christ of Almighty G-D*
The L-rds simple servant and watchman*

The Messianic Judaistic Christian Centre - to be Built in the Future in W.N.Y. Under the Anointed Leadership of G-D the Father, G-D the Son, and G-D the Precious Holy Spirit, who are blessed forever, Amain*

No comments:

Post a Comment