Friday, June 28, 2013

"My Marital Covenant Renewal of My Marital Vows unto my King Yeshua from Nazareth" ****1st Corinthians 13:1-13****

"My Marital Covenant Renewal of My Marital Vows unto my King Yeshua from Nazareth"
*************
****1st Corinthians 13:1-13****
*************


"After the Marriage Ceremony is Complete, and It Is Finished, the Marriage Lives On Even Forever, and Forevermore"
*************

Right now this very hour, I                                

Choose to Renew my Vow to you My L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, to always love you My L-RD Yeshua, to always have you and to always hold you, and to be held by you, whether in health and/or through sickness, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse until death do we meet, face to face on that day My King, My Lover, My L-rd, and My Husband both now and forevermore, I will always love you, Amain.

No comments:

Post a Comment