Friday, July 19, 2013

"If the Righteous are Scarcely Saved, Where Shall the Ungodly and the Sinners Appear?"

"If the Righteous are Scarcely Saved, Where Shall the Ungodly and the Sinners Appear?"
*************

We are Saved by the Blood of Yeshua from Nazareth, and by No Other Blood Can the Lives of Mankind be Saved but Only by the Blood of Jesus from Nazareth, Our Beloved Khatan, Our Bridegroom.

Beloved the Only Hope of Salvation Can Anyone Ever Hope to be Saved from, to Be Saved from Wrath to Come, is Only Except but by Through a Life Lived Wholly Unto G-D the Father by Learning to Die to Our Carnal Cravings and Rest in Him as We Commit the Keeping of Our Souls Unto Him as Unto A Faithful Creator, who Sent Jesus from Nazareth as Our Faithful High Priest Who Brings Us Back into a Relationship In Righteous Standing with Our G-D.

It is Solely Based Upon What He Accomplished by His Death Upon the Xulon - Greek for the Tree, Yes That Old Rugged Cross {In the Greek - the Stauros}

What does it profit any of us to be outwardly physically clean, yet all that time we are inwardly naked, ashamed, and condemned by our unbridled passions?

Whether your passion is for sexual lust, or the many other forms lust takes the appearance of, or whether over our many other indulgences, in eating of foods, or envy, or backbiting, or gossiping, or any fruits of the carnality of mankind.

Just bare in the forethought of your minds, that we are servants unto whom we submit unto, whether unto sin to death, or unto obedience to righteousness. Romans 6:11-18*

And once we have indulged our delights in the pleasures of sin, yes, and even though we are serving the L-rd and that only halfheartedly, we live with the horrible guilt and shame of our double lives as double agents, working for dual purposes as the Apostle Paul put it;

"that I therefore with my mind serve the law of the Spirit of Life, but with the body of flesh I am encased, and entrapped within, I am brought time and again back into the bondage of corruption that slays me through the Deceitfulness of sin, which draws its strength through the stringency of our endeavoring, and ever trying to keep the Torah, the Law of G-D perfectly. That is the Definition of Legalism, overdoing ones observance of the Law. Not to say we obey not the Torah Law of G-D. On the Contrary, All much the more we seek to do righteousness, justice, and pure judgment before the eyes of our Holy G-D.

*********Psalms 119:121********

Now Please Observe With the Utmost Tenacity: The Book of Romans 7:14-25 KJV
*************

[14] For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

[15] For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

[16] If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

[17] Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

[18] For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

[19] For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

[20] Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

[21] I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

[22] For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

[23] But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

[24] O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

[25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
*************


And at the very end of those verses so eloquently written from G-Ds heart through Paul's penmanship, the Apostle cried out, O' G-D only you do I have in heaven to deliver me from my own unabridged foolishness, and Jesus you are my Only Hope of redemption from this wretched body of fallen flesh holding me back from realizing my fullest potential as I daily struggle to abide within your words daily, O' G-D be not far from me, Amain.

*********Also Read Vigorously Psalms 119:173-176********



 







https://www.facebook.com/pages/Voice-of-the-Prophetic-Updates/144163678955122


Our Blessed & Precious G-D The Holy Spirit, Our Comforter*
Our Beloved & Precious Savior and L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, Our Messiah, the Christ of Almighty G-D*
The L-rds simple servant and watchman*
The L-rd watching over us, his Beloved Bride & Body of Innumerable Members*

No comments:

Post a Comment