Monday, July 15, 2013

The Book - Foundational Spiritual Intimacy: Chapter 3 – A Tea Party with G-D, Moments of Reflection



The Book “Foundational Spiritual Intimacy Chapter by Chapter

*by Joshua Carl*

Chapter 3 – A Tea Party with G-D, Moments of Reflection
*************************************

I want to take my time right now and relay to you the beauty of my holy Father Jehovah. Just how much he cares about what we feel, how we hurt, and how he longs to let us know that when things happen, he is closer to us all than our next breath which we are about to breathe. He has the jar of tears and his book ready waiting with his pen in hand. He records and collects every tear cried, every word said and spoken and he writes all of the utterance of our heart down on his tablet. He collects every tear cried into his bottle by his side, for you and me. He is ready for every occasion that occurs in the life of every believer, so that not even a moment is lost.

When you thought he was not there, thinking “G-d where are you” G-d was saying “My precious one, I never left you’re side and I have been in your heart the whole time and suffered with you. And at the same time I have caught every tear you cried, I have it written in my Book. When you get to your mansion which is prepared for you, you will see the book of your tears laying on the coffee table and the bottle of all your tears on the shelf of memories nearby”

Oh how could we ever have doubted he was there Saints? He was there all the time. I am so glad G-d is our Father. I love you so much My G-d forevermore. Psalms 56:3, 8, and Psalm 39:12-13, Psalm 126:5 and 2 Corinthians 2:4.

Won’t you for all those important moments sit down, get on your knees and cry out to G-d. When you are done, having said all your heart to G-d, just know he was kneeling down right next to you beside your bedside, or where ever you are, whether in a car or at an oak tree in the local park. Don’t worry and don’t ever lift an eye to see if others are staring. What they think, it is irrelevant to the atmosphere of Adoration and Worship which you are creating around you. You are having your very own service with G-d. There is no room for anyone else but you and G-d your Father at that precious moment. When you cry to G-d with tears you cannot reduplicate, those moments are precious to you, but to G-d also they are priceless.

Let G-d be the one with you to paint those pieces of the painting of your life, let him write down every tear stained word you utter to him, to collect all you’re tears in his bottle. Understand that to G-d there is nothing more important at that moment than you being with Him. Don’t miss out on your visitations from you’re precious Abba {Father} G-d. He loves you, misses you and he cares so very much for you my beautiful and precious Children. Reach out and wrap your arms around yourself and squeeze yourself. In doing this Imagine, G-d is embracing you, and you are embracing him, and then you will have done so.

“My Prayer to Ha’shem {the Name} of G-D”
 *************

“O G-d, my Father, I love you and there is no one more important than you in my life. Not now L-rd, neither will I ever give this seat at our tea table to anyone else except to you. O G-d, sit wherever you want to sit in my life. Today, tomorrow and forever O’ G-d, sit where it pleases you to sit, because I am yours and you are mine. I am in Love with you my G-d. I know that the world cannot grasp this, but I do not care. Just show me how to relate how you make me feel to them, because all I want to do from now on till you call me home, is to heal people by bringing them into your presence. I desire to show people you are near, and you are near to them, and that you are right there in their lives. And all they need to do is to look deeply in their hearts, and they will find you waiting for them there. You created me so I could show them you want intimacy with them, and that it is holy. Not something to be ashamed of, but it is holy for you are Holy so be you yourselves sincere, set apart and then you too shall be holy as he is Holy”
*************

People of G-d, Yeshua {Jesus} will take all of your hurt away if you let him. You can rise up and walk away laughing in the Spirit after you had a good healthy crying session with Him. If you will only believe doubting nothing, G-d has your best interests at heart and he really wants to heal you. Rather than you being heavy and sad as you first were before you came into his presence, just give all you’re burdens to him at the foot of his cross. Remember once we were lost but now we are found, sad but now happy, afraid but now confident. You might say “You mean to tell me that G-d wants to do that for me” YES, he does.

If you will just release your burdens to him knowing, they who sow in tears reap in joy. All your deep grief and sadness and sorrow, Jehovah G-d will take it all away and give you the garment of his holy praise. Y’hudah {Judah} means praise. In putting the two together we could say Y’hudah {Judah} is the lawgiver of Praise. Yet we need a foundation to build upon.

Interesting to note, Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) means “founded and peaceful” so we can say we have a peaceful foundation (Jerusalem) on which to build. So what G-d does, is he gives us the garment of Y’hudah (Praise) and takes away the spirit of heaviness from off of us. We then have a peaceful foundation on which to build upon. We build our lives upon him. Yet if the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous saints {holy ones} do. Psalm 11:3. I will tell you what we shall do. We can repair the breach, and we can restore the paths to walk in. Isaiah 58:12, Romans 9:1-7 and 1 John 2:1.

Notice in Romans 9:7 that it says In Isaac shall your seed be called Now Isaac means “Child of Joy” G-d earnestly wants all his children to be “children of his joy” He wants us to be children of his vision, and children of his vision are what we need to become, and not children of the modern day Television - Telling us a vision of departure from G-D. It has been a long time now that the house of G-d has been divided against one the other, and it has been way too long this way. In that many believers in the Church and Synagogue have separated themselves from one another. Saying I have no need of you. Observe in 1st Corinthians 12:12-26.

For too long the Church has been a church of heaviness. Where is the joy in that I ask you? The Synagogue has joy but needs healing desperately. We need one another for we are many members and yet we are one body, one faith, one baptism, Amain. There is no joy in sorrow. I heard my rabbi talk about how it hurts to have an argument with the one you love. You feel injured and it cannot get any better until one or the other says they are sorry. What we need in the Body of Christ our Messiah and King is reconciliation between the Synagogue and the Church. We need to become One in the Olive tree, One in Messiah’s Love. We need to be one big vineyard for Our L-rd Jesus Christ. We are one giant body of believers for Yeshua Our blessed King and L-rd. The blessing of G-d makes rich those whom receive it. It adds no sorrow along with the blessing, Amain. I have been sent by my Father and your Father, by my G-d, and also you’re G-d to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children back to their fathers. Isaiah 61:1-6, Deuteronomy 28:1-14. Say Amain! 

Remember how Moshe (Moses) wrote to us the Mitzvah {Commandments} of the L-RD G-D Almighty our Father. He said that we, if we would obey the voice of our Father, we would truly be the head and not the tail. We would be above and never beneath. Well the church and synagogue have not completely lived up to our part of the covenant G-d made with us. We have not been corporately listening to G-d when he told us to reconcile to our brethren. Our brethren are the members of the synagogues, and on the other hand the synagogues need to reconcile with the churches, their brethren. We need to stop confessing how much we Love Jesus if we continue to refuse to obey Jesus. The L-rd Jesus from Nazareth said, “If you love me then keep my commandments” and he also said, “My commandment is that you love one another as I have loved you”

We whom are Jews and the Non Jews {some call the Non Jew Gentiles} are Echad {One in Unity} and we are the Head {L-rds, Kings, and Priests} over the Tail {Demons} for humans are not the tail for to have a tail suggests you are a serpent for a  serpent has a tail, not humans. So we are the Head, and we are overlords against the demons the Tail.

You ask why are we not lords over the head of the Serpent? Because our L-rd Yeshua has already crushed in defeat the head of the Serpent. This he did by defeating the Serpent through his sacrificial death upon the Old Rugged Cross.

Let me ask you this question please. Have we loved each other as Jesus loved us? If not I suggest we start now! It’s through the blood of Jesus we will find common ground, Amain.

Yet rather than do G-ds good pleasure on the Shabbat (Sabbath) we choose to only have an hour service. And just as the Holy Spirit is entering everyone is rushing to leave. It is like G-ds Spirit is saying “Hey, why are you leaving? I just got here, don’t go, Please do not leave me alone again, you break my heart. I do want to heal you, I want to love on you, and I do want to bless you. But I cannot bless you until you learn how to enter My Presence the right way, learning to stay awhile”

People of G-d, I don’t know how you can come to church or synagogue and do the praise and worship for a hour then preach an hour and leave the sanctuary. After services I love to linger around and visit with the Holy Spirit and his people. Isaiah 58:1-14.

Let us learn to love him, adore and worship him, the way he wants us to love, adore, and worship him. For the ways of man are before the eyes of the L-RD, and there is a way that seems proper, correct, and right, yet I tell you the Truth, the end of those ways leads unto eternal death and separation from G-D Almighty. Proverbs 5:21, Proverbs 24:9, Proverbs 16:25, and Proverbs 21:3.
 The Last Shofar Trump Is About to Sound! GET READY SAINTS HERE COMES JESUS FROM NAZARETH OUR L-RD. Halleluyah!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment