Wednesday, April 16, 2014

“Hebraic Numerological Values to Every Letter of the Hebrew Alphabet – the Season of the Apocalypse”


*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* 


The Hebrew Alphabet

 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*




קרל ויטאלה – My Name in Hebrew with the Numerical Values for each Hebrew Letter attached.



Lamed = numerical value of 30 ל

Resh = numerical value of 200 ר

Koph = numerical value of 100 ק

Lamed = numerical value of 30 ל

Aleph = numerical value of 1 א 

{NOTE: G-d is the Alpha א & Omega, the First, and the Last}

Teth = numerical value of 9 ט

He = numerical value of 5 ה


--
I Was Born 1970

1 = Aleph - א

9 = Teth - ט

7 = Ayin - ע


Spells אטע which means in Hebrew I will plantmeaning G-D foreordained me to be planted in his Vineyard before I was ever born in 1970. Aleph = 1, and Teth = 9, and Ayin = 70.  And it spells out I will plant 



My Abba Father is Awesome!


Glory Halleluyah.



--
TIMES AND SEASONS REVEALED By G-D The Holy Spirit*



The English year is 2014.


כאד is Kaph = 20, and Aleph = 1, and Dalet which = 4, and this is this spells the word Steams which G-D is saying there will be eruptions of steams of pressure from beneath the earth as precursors to volcanic eruptions, and increasing earthquakes worldwide.

The English year 2015.


כאה - Equals out unto Kaph = 20, and Aleph = 1, and Dalet = 4.


And it spells out A Brother which hints to the rising of Antichrist and Our L-rd Jesus Christ returning for us in this soon season.


And the English year 2016.


כאו - Equals out unto Kaph = 20, and Aleph 1, and Vav = 6.


And it is which spells in Hebrew Carmel which speaks of wine, and wine in the Bible is symbolic of revelation, and revelation is the word in Greek for Apocalypse which means a revealing.


In other words I believe it is totally possible that we will see the Antichrist arise on the world scene in the near future.

Possibly as soon as 2015, the season of A Brother born for adversity



Proverbs 17:17*

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.



This is my hypothetical scenario not an outright prophecy, but after seeing what we have been witnessing going on in the world, I am willing to go on a little faith aren’t you?


Keep your eyes to the sky and the hills whence comes thy help for thy redeemer lives and soon shall appear.


I AM at the Door {Dalet - ד} saith the L-rd.


--
Revelation 3:20*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
•*•*•*
 
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*


Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*



The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*


 The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*

No comments:

Post a Comment