Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"The Parable of the Mercy & the Compassion of the Father"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The Father & His Two Sons
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Two sons tend their fathers vineyard. The one is astute and very hard working. He spends his hours, and days with much laborious duties. The other son is very slothful, and absentminded. He spends his days in pleasures, and he lays upon his hammock in slumber.

The firstborn son has seen, and witnessed the slothful laziness of his brother, and was very wroth, and being enraged he became very wrathful, and vengeance entered into him. The father of them both one Day came to see the work that his two sons were engrossed in. And when the Owner saw what his two sons had done, he presently congratulated them both.

Then suddenly the firstborn broke out in a rage, and he exclaiming to the Owner of the Vineyard his Father, and said unto him, My L-RD how canst you praise this work crediting half unto my slothful brother, and he does no work, but spends his days laying around every green tree in the shade.

And as he slumbers I slave about to the care of thy Vineyard, for I AM vested in the care of all the vines, to dung the irrigation to give them their sustenance without fail. How canst thee praise him for his deceitful negligence? Then the Owner of the Vineyard addressed his other son saying, is this report I hear of ye true my son? The lazy son replies my father everything he says is true.

The father then lamented, slumped down in a stooper, and says to his firstborn, My Son, well done, for thou shalt inherit all things, and will sit with me in My Throne.

And the Father spake further unto his Firstborn Son in saying unto him, My Son, everything I have, and All that I AM is yours. Therefore be merciful, yet stern with your brother who is a companion to him who is a great waster, and a destroyer. For it mayest be that you win your brother over unto the side of responsible stewardship. In all of your recounting, I want you to set up an messenger over your brother to be unto him as a taskmaster.

For when he lacks in his own accounting, his duties, and his own responsibilities, then the messenger shall buffet him betimes until he strike a dart of chastisement through your own brother’s heart, and it provokes this your slothful brother into action, and full repentance.

And the firstborn said, not my will, but thy will be done My Righteous Father, Amain.

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*

The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*

No comments:

Post a Comment