Wednesday, January 7, 2015

O' You Son's of Men, unto You Do I Cry; Let Those who Have an Ear to Hear, Let Them Hear.

 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
G-D the Holy Spirit, and His Protégé
1st Corinthians 12:12-14*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


No one can teach a man how to be a Pastor, or a Shepherd of the L-RDs flock. It is a Lifetime, Hands On, Learn as You Go Experience.

Much like a fine wine, that ages over time improving the quality of the vintage taste which each bottle yields. READ the Gospel of John 2:1-11*
_______.....______
\______________/
Jeremiah 3:15* JCLHT•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

 And I will give you pastors, men according to my own heart, and they shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

If you are ready to begin being Mentored by G-D the Precious Holy Spirit to walk within your eternal destiny and begin your journey to becoming a true Shepperd, then the Holy Spirit is ready to begin Mentoring you starting at your acceptance of his L-rdship of your life.
_______.....______
\______________/
Hebrews 5:1-10* JCLHT•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

For every high priest which taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining unto G-D, that he may offer both gifts, and sacrifices for sins: Who they can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that they themselves also are compassed with infirmity.

And by reason of the same weakness does he offers up sacrifices for the people, so also he does likewise for himself, in order to atone for sins. And no man takes this honour unto himself, but he who is called of G-D, as was Aaron. So also our Messiah glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he who said unto him, You are my Son, to day have I begotten you.

As he says also in another place, You are a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. And Yeshua in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers, and many supplications with strong crying and tears unto him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard in that he feared.

And even though he was G-Ds Son, yet Yeshua learned obedience by the things that he suffered; And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; for Messiah was called by the Almighty Himself to be an high priest after the order of Melchisedec forever.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

All the Holy Spirit is waiting for is for you to pray this prayer, and that you say it with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might. Amain.
_______.....______
\______________/
Deuteronomy 6:4-5* JCLHT•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hear, O' Israel: The L-RD YHWH our G-D is one L-RD: And you shalt love the L-RD YHWH your G-D with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all of your might.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

If you are ready Pray this Prayer:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Amain L-RD, Break me of my Will, Melt the pieces of my heart with the fire of your Holy Spirit; Fashion me into a whole new creation in Messiah, Mold me into who you would have me to be, and Fill me to Overflowing with the River of your Holy Spirit.

Have Your Way in My Life for the Rest of My Life, Amain, and Amain"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Now when you have finished reading the rest of this post, Go and Seal the Covenant of the Words of Your Heart, and openly profess your agreement by sealing it with your "Amain, Holy Spirit" on your knees before Almighty G-D in the secret chamber of your heart as you bow down within yourself to the KING whose Name is the L-rd of Armies, and begin your journey with the L-RD Strong, and Mighty, the King of Glory. See Psalm 24:1-10*
_______.....______
\______________/
Proverbs 8:1-17* JCLHT•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Does not wisdom cry? and does not understanding put forth her voice unto the sons of men?

She stands in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the narrow paths. She cries out unto the sons of men at the gates, at the entry of the city, and at the coming in at the doors. Unto you, O' men, I AM calling; and my voice is unto the sons of men. O' you who are simple, who understands wisdom? and, to you who are fools, become you of an understanding heart.

Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.

For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; and there is nothing froward or perverse in them. They are all plain unto him who understands, and they are right unto those who find knowledge.

Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. Wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things which may be desired are not to be compared unto her.

I Wisdom dwell with prudence, shrewdness, and craftiness; For I find out knowledge of witty inventions, plots, devices, and evil purposes.

The reverential fear of the L-RD YHWH is to hate all evil, to hate scornful pride, arrogancy, belligerence, the evil way, and the froward mouth, Yes all of these things I detest, and hate.

Wise counsel belongs unto me, and sound wisdom: I AM understanding; I have everlasting joy, and eternal strength is mine. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

I love them who love me; and all those who seek me early shall find me.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* 
Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The Beloved Servant of Our Blessed L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment