Friday, January 9, 2015

"The Prayer of the Afflicted Soul"

 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
The Master Carrying His Eternal Bride
1st Corinthians 12-12-14*
 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


G-Ds Holy Word says that he sends his word to fulfill what he intended it to thus accomplish, and that his word returns not back empty, or void, because it completes the tasks for which he sends it.

So if he sends his word, and it never fails to do all what he sends it to accomplish, then if we will send it to accomplish a task on our behalf in kingdom business.

G-Ds word will accomplish for us likewise also all we have sent it to do on our behalf in the business of his kingdom.

Below is Psalm 56:8-13* And Job 5:15-22* And Isaiah 54:4-10* written out ready for anyone to insert the name of their beloved one, or also you can audibly speak in the brackets your own name too.

Speak your name in all the spaces as outlined like this "_______."
 
And practice doing this daily.
__
"The Prayer You Must Pray Daily Audibly to G-D"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
_______.....______
\______________/
Psalm 56:8-13* And Job 5:15-22* And Isaiah 54:4-10*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


O' G-D, you are mindful of all "_______" wanderings: L-RD, put all of "_______" tears into your bottle of remembrance: are they not all recorded in your book? When "_______" cries unto you O' G-D, then shall "_________" enemies turn back: this I "_______" do know; for G-D is for me. In G-D will "_______" praise his word: in the L-RD Yahweh will I "_______" praise his word.


In G-D have I "_______" put my trust: I "________" will not be afraid what man can do unto me. O' G-D, Your vows are upon me "_____" your servant, O' G-D: I "______" will render praises unto you.


For you O' L-RD have delivered "_______" soul from death: for you will deliver "____" feet from falling, so that "______" may walk before you O' L-RD G-D Almighty within the light of the living.


"_______" Fear not; for you "_______" shall not be ashamed: and let not yourself neither be confounded; for you "__________" shall not be put to shame: for you "_______" shalt forget the shame of your youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of the years of your youth any more.


For G-D saves "________" from the sword, from the mouth of the wicked, and from the hand of the mighty. So "_______" has hope, and iniquity must shut it's mouth.


Behold, happy is "_____" when G-D corrects "_______."

And so therefore I "_______" will not despise the chastening of the Almighty.

For the L-RD's rebuke makes "_______" heart sore, and yet the L-rd heals "_______" again: when he wounds "_______," it is to remove sin, and yet his hands make "_______" whole again. The L-RD shall deliver "______" in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch "_______."


In famine he shall redeem "_______" from death: and in war The L-RD will preserve "______" from the power of the sword. "________" shall be hid from the scourge of the tongue of the lawless: nor shall "_________" be afraid of destruction when it appears.


And at destruction and famine "_________" shalt laugh: neither shalt "_______" be afraid of the beasts, and animals of the earth.


For I AM your Maker "_______," and I AM is "_______" husband; the L-RD of hosts is his name; and I AM is "_______" Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; The G-D of the whole earth shall I be called. For the L-RD has called "__________" as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when "__________" was refused, says the L-RD G-D of "_______."


For a small moment have I forsaken "_____" but with great mercies will I gather "_______." In a little wrath I hid my face from "_______" for a moment; but with everlasting and eternal kindness I will have mercy upon "________" says the L-RD "_______" Redeemer.


For this is as the waters of Noah unto me saith the KING Whose Name is the L-RD of Armies: for just as I have sworn that the waters of the flood of Noah's day would no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be moved with sore displeasure at "_______," neither shall I rebuke "_______" without good reason.


For the mountains shall depart, and the hills shall be removed; but my own kindness shall not depart from "_______," neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed from "_______," says the L-RD Yahweh who has mercy upon "_______."

I AM The L-RD.


It Is Finished!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The Beloved Servant of Our Blessed L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment