Monday, January 9, 2012

"How The Afikoman, the Communion of the L-rd, and Passover are Related and Intricately Interwoven Together"

To speak about the Afikoman {the Desert bread of the Seder, the Passover feast} is to speak about the body of Messiah, in Greek {the Christos}, and one word in Hebrew is the Masiah, another word in Hebrew the Maschiach.


Traditionally even unto this day, the Grown up Representative from the Seder {Dinner} table takes the Afikoman and thus hides the Afikoman, and then after Passover dinner is done, the Seder completed, the children from each house, go to seek out the Afikoman.


Does this sound familiar? Seek and thou shalt find? The Mystery of the Afikoman, the hidden manna, for we are the Bread, we are the people of Adonai, his Bride and his Body, the Afikoman. And though while we may be many members upon the Earth, yet we remain to G-d the one Ecumenical worldwide Bride and Body of our L-rd Yeshua {Jesus} of Nazaret. {Nazareth}


Just because we cannot see one another because of our ravenous envy of one the other, yes because of our insatiable quest to stay in a posture of unforgiveness as we remain to this day, doesn't mean that we are not brothers, that we are not family. 

Unto this day we remain family, we are brothers of one another, and sisters one of another, we are family.


As long as we perpetrate crimes against one another, we cease to be who Ha'Shem called us to be. 

Remember my People, a bayith {house} divided against itself cannot stand.


The two Olive trees, the two Branches are us. We are the two anointed ones standing beside the L-rd, for he shall be called the L-rd of the whole Earth. For it is he to whom we claim that he is our Redeemer.


Yet we remain unable to see each other, that we in fact are brothers, sisters, yea we are of the same tree, the Tree of Life. And while we remain fighting, we are not supporting our roots, our Fathers {Avraham {Abraham} Yitz’Chak {Isaac} and Ya’akov {Jacob}


Instead of honoring our Fathers, supporting them, they are the Roots who are supporting us.


We need to repent, receive one another again in total and utter complete forgiveness, and hold no more aggression toward one the other. My prayer to Ha'Shem is that we may be united. Both Synagogue and Church, the two branches of the L-rd G-d of Israel, the two anointed ones standing before the L-rd of the whole Earth. Let us Unite and be as Echad. {One}


It is high time for us to be, “the Family of G-d Almighty” the Family he planted, not the degenerate plant we have become in our enviousness of one the other. I pray, let us now, the two branches of Judaism even the two Olive trees which must become united as Echad, to become the United Tree of Life, then healing may begin for the rest of the world, but unity must begin with us. We abide in the same Bayith {House} of G-d.



Though we refuse to venture out of our separate rooms, to my people the Jews our room is the Synagogue, and to the other room belonging to the Church. But both rooms abide within the same Bayith, the same House.


And G-d is saying to all of us, that we must needs put off our selfish interests and unite and embrace one another, that we must forgive each other for crimes past and present if we want to prevent any future misgivings and future hatred of ourselves. Remember a house divided against itself cannot stand my brethren.



We are the people of the Book, the holy Bible.


For it is up to Us, in that we stand before the L-rd our Father, the Father of our L-rd Yeshua
{Jesus) of Nazareth, our Messiah as Echad, as One, both Jew and Greek, both free, yet many still remain bound as slaves in bondage to the corruption of their minds. Hebrews 6:4-6 and 2nd Peter 2:20-21.


Be renewed now after the washing of regeneration of the Holy Ghost.


Be you now no more conformed to this worldly image, but become ye the Image of the Invisible, Incorruptible, and ineffable, Unalienable G-d, whom is neither contained by space, or neither time, who yet maintains and contains both within himself, for he is the Creator of all seen and unseen, and the Creator is always greater than his creation. Zechariah 4:8-14.


Where you see many translators go wrong while translating my word saith the L-rd is, is that they take not into full account the multiple meanings of each word, let alone each verse contains multiple words with many a multiplicity of meanings.


Therefore thus saith the L-rd of Armies, If they will not hear me, hear ye not them saith the Living L-rd G-d of this Universe, Yea I am he, the Living L-rd of your L-rd Yeshua {Jesus} of Nazaret. {Nazareth}


The Afikoman is my body, the body of bread I lifted up during the Seder, the Passover, at the Last Supper as Christian Theology teaches it saith the L-rd Adonai.



The Afikoman Matzah {the bread lifted} which I the L-rd lifted saying, “this is my body, my body given as bread. It is, it was, and it will be the desert Bread, the Afikoman, the hidden manna, availed unto only they to whom pay the price to enter into my pavilion {the Secret Place} unto and into the holiest of hollies. You must come to me broken, for the healthy need not the Physician. Yet truly I say unto you, that afterward I will send you out totally healed and complete, entire, whole, and mended, a vessel meet and ready to be used by my Ruach, my Spirit saith the King whose name is the L-rd.


It will be then that you will be enabled to hear those things which were aforetime unspeakable utterances, and ye shalt hear those things that to the natural mind are inconceivable and altogether impossible. 

To unbelievers these things are not possible but with G-d Almighty, all things are possible.


Train your mind to think the things you were formerly taught are impossible, and renew your minds to think the once unthinkable.

And then you shalt achieve the unfathomable depths of what I told you all along that you could achieve, for you can achieve all things through Christ your Messiah who strengthens you, And is there anything that can be seen as to difficult  for G-d to do?


Yet unto whom much is given, much self discipline, and much sacrificial obedience I require, Yea Saith the Ruach, the Spirit of the Living and only True G-d.


Speak those things which you have heard in darkness, in the Midnight hour, Yea speak these things, even speak upon the rooftops in the day, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.


The Day of Infamy is upon thee, of the day all mankind dreads, My Day, the Day of the L-rd Adonai, a day of Darkness, and not of Light, a day of Judgment and not a day of Healing.


Therefore work, work while it is yet light out, work before the day of the L-rd finally manifests upon you, a Day of darkness, and not of Jubilee.


For I will return not as I came the first time, in that my people looked for my Appearing as the Triumphing King, to restore Israel as the Superior Kingdom upon the Earth.


For as I came at the First to suffer in order to redeem as thy Kinsman Redeemer, I shalt not in any wise return to suffer ever again. I will reclaim my throne Yerushalayim {Jerusalem} and Impose my holy reign throughout all the Earth at that time to endure throughout my literal one thousand year reign saith the L-rd Adonai Elohim.


It is not my will that my people or any other people submit dominions over each other, neither that my people learn to exert power over other people. Luke 22:24-27.


It is my will that all mankind may be as Echad {One} in my Name, the people who become one as my anointed and holy name, whom I will redeem upon my return to the Earth to set up my Literal One Thousand year Millennial Reign.


Therefore the L-rd now says unto thee, “this bread, is my body, the flesh you see profits you nothing, yet it is the spirit that truly quickens all the words ever I spake unto thee, for the Words I spoke, do speak and shall speak, they are unto thee your Eternal Life” Read in John 6:63 and in Deuteronomy 30:20 in the King James Version.



If ye eat not {partake not of daily fellowship} with me {ye have no part with me} saith G-d, for I am the L-rd thy G-D, who indeed has brought you up out of the land {the Eretz} of Bondage, the house {Bayith} of Slavery, and I hast brought thee up into the Bayith {house} of Freedom, the bayith of Israel, the Eretz of the promise I promised to thy Fathers, Avraham {Abraham} Yitz’Chak {Isaac} and to Ya’akov.{Jacob}



Oh my People, you are now the Bayith {House} of Ha’Shem, the Bayith {House} of the Ruach, of my Spirit saith El’Shaddai, the Almighty G-d, of whom there is none above me, nor any beneath me, nor is there any thereafter me.



Yea Saith the Ruach, the Spirit of El’Shaddai, I am the only one, the one and the only True and living G-d. And you are my people, adequately named by the name which does therefore so name the entire family of Almighty G-d, of both Shamayim {Heaven} and Earth, named therefore by the Name of Yeshua the Messiah. Read in Ephesians 3:13-16.



We are his Anointed people, his Name, his Hands, and his Body, what you do, do as unto him.


For all the works you do, whether good, or bad, you shall surely give an account for before the Throne of G-d the Holy Father of all Creation. I am he, the Anointed Angel that testifies these things unto thee. Exodus 23:20-23, Judges 13:17-18, and Isaiah 9:6-7.



There is nothing meaningless, neither is there anything of a boring nature, neither is there any details without meaning unto G-ds holy word. He is the Living G-d. He told us the ending from the very beginning! Every jot, every title, every letter within the word of G-d Almighty has unfathomable merit and abounding substantial meaning. Every letter has a numerical value attached.



There is nothing, no not anything either meaningless, neither boring unto those who are learned, unto those who know how to study, who know how to show themselves approved, who are both workmen and women who need not be ashamed, who rightly divide the word of my Truth saith Ha’Shem, the L-rd Unending, unto whom belongs no ending, neither any beginning.





I am from Everlasting unto Everlasting, with no beginning, neither an end. I AM the L-rd thy G-d, Yea, I AM he. Isaiah 54:5.

No comments:

Post a Comment