Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We are Only as Saved as Saved as We are Willing to Live!

LEVITICUS 20:7 - Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy, for I am the L-rd your G-d.

We all are as saved as we want to be. Anybody is only as saved as they do the commandments. We do well to take heed and hearken {to listen with Obedience in word and in works - James 2:14-20} and to remember the commandment handed down to Joshua by Moshe {Moses} written for our admonition in Joshua 1:8 which Paul the Apostle wrote about in Colossians 3:16.


Keep it in the foremost part of your mind, be ever cognizant of this most benevolent truth, which is, that G-d delivers only those who deliver themselves, by delivering themselves into his word daily.


Oh sure, We cry out "Oh G-d save me! Oh G-d please deliver me! Oh G-d I swear if you get me outta this bind I'll never do this again!


To which G-d replies, as he cries out with a more vehement force saying to us,

"my Child, deliver yourself into my word, for only then can I do what you ask of me, yet I require your obedience to my law, for you must obey my Apostle Ya'akov {my Apostle James} and likewise do the works of the law of my Spirit, the Spirit of Life within my every word to you, and therein you shall be blessed.


Therefore show me you have faith in me saith G-d the L-rd by doing what I told you to do in my Torah, my instruction manual of life, for in it contains all ever you need. Yes you are saved by Faith, it is the gift of G-d, but dead faith never saved anyone my Child, and works without faith "Is Dead"


In returning, and as you rest, in this you shall be saved, and in your quietness, and as you build your confidence by building your faith, in this you shall find your strength. Isaiah 30:15 and Isaiah 40:28-31, and Isaiah 43:2 tied into Ephesians 2:1-8 and James 2:14-20.


You accepted Christ into your heart at one point, now turn not back from following him, be consistent, be persistent, be tenacious as a serpent but harmless as a dove. 


We do the works of the Law to keep our faith vibrant and alive, and to receive rewards for a job well done. And then it shall remain a force to be reckoned with, a most potent Faith, and able to keep us unto the day Christ shall return to save us.


Until that day dawn, the day Messiah re-appears to take us home in Jerusalem to rule and reign with him a thousand literal years to come in the not so distant future, remain vigilant, be sober minded, be diligent, mind things of pure estate, things lovely, mind things and situations of a venerable and praiseworthy report, for if you do these things you would not fall into sins of your flesh. Read in 2nd Peter 1:1-10.


Read Psalm 119:176 and pray your name into the verse. Where it says "I" or "thy servant" and put your name in place of the "I" and "thy servant" and be no more faithless but believing. Only those who endeavor to endure all the way to the end of the age, they are those who will be saved.. 


It is easy to say "I am a Christian - {a Christ Like person}


In the 1st Century, believers were only known as "Followers of the Way" the Way being Jesus of Nazareth. They were only typified as Christians in Antioch and thus the term Christian became known.


Christian is a term, not even a name. Let me ask you a question alright. Are you a term? Or a follower of Christ? Take off the name tag of Christian, and henceforth say to people when your asked, "Are you a Christian" and Let you're answer be, I am a Follower of the Way, the Truth, and the Life"


Refuse labels, Embrace Relationship to Messiah.

Shabbat Shalom {Rest within His Peace}


Carl Vitale~


Authored by Carl Vitale {C} Full content copyright 2006-2012 all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment