Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Whosover Is Simple, let them come unto me, and I will give them Light saith Jesus of Nazareth"

If you are "Simple" you just do not have any "Understanding"

And if you do not have any "Understanding" you just do not have any "Light"

And if you do not any "Light" it is because you just do not have any of "His Words" dwelling inside your heart.

And if you do not have any of "the Words of the L-rd" dwelling inside your heart, it is because they have no "Entrance" into your spirit, your heart, your soul, your mind, and your life.

Are you Simple today?

Then may I please suggest, you Open the Door of your Mind that he gave you. And make an Entrance for "the Words of the L-RD" into your Life.

He has been Standing at the Door of your Life and Knocking. Why don't you open the Door and Welcome him to Come into your Life.


PSALM 119:130 AND REVELATION 3:20

=========
"the Entrance of your words gives light, it gives understanding unto the simple. 

Psalm 119:130

=========
 "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man/or woman, boy/or girl hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will eat drink and speak with him, and he with me" 

Revelation 3:20.
=========




Writer & Author Carl Vitale~

No comments:

Post a Comment