Monday, April 16, 2012

"Hear yeThe Word of The L-RD unto the Churches of America"

The word of Ha’shem which came unto the Prophet Pharez, the son of Y’hudah {Judah} the son of Israel, the son of Yitz'Chak {Isaac} the son of Avraham, the Friend of G-d.

Upon the 16th day of Nissan the same is April in the Year 2012, the word of the L-rd came unto me saying, son of man do you see the perversions amongst my house? See ye what they do unto me and how they pervert their ways saying thus saith Adonai? But I have not sent them and the prophets prophesy by Baal, they do prophesy lies, and smooth things saith the L-rd.

Therefore thus saith the L-rd, I will reprove mine heritage and ease me of mine adversaries saith the King whose name is the L-rd.

I will surely vanquish out of mine house the voice of those who imprudently publishes lies in my name saying the L-rd says, but I didn’t say it, nor have I sent those presumptuous soothsayers.

The days are now come upon you O house of America, that I will silence the wicked amongst you, who suffer that false prophetess Jezebel who teaches my servants to commit fornication with her children, the children of disobedience.

For these are seducing spirits sent forth against my people to sift them who dwell upon the earth, but I will make up my jewels in that day saith the King whose name is Adonai, and those who can be shaken and who fall away will not remain, but those who remain and are not shaken loose will remain indeed, for I shall send my angels to gather together the wheat into my barn, and gather the tares in bundles to be burnt with unquenchable fire for all eternity. There shall be there weeping and gnashing of teeth, for their worm shall not die, nor shall their fire be quenched.


For I have controversy with the hirelings who claim they are sent by me, who make my people to error always. I will remove you O ye false priesthood, and I will give true pastors to feed my people who hear the word at my mouth, for I am jealous over thee O Zion, O Jerusalem I am married unto you saith the L-rd thy G-d.


Therefore repent ye, and wash ye, make ye clean, and put away from you the evil of your doings. Circumcise the foreskins of your foolish hearts saith the King whose name is the L-RD. Why do the heathen imagine a vain thing, and the priests who stand before the L-rd teach my people to labor to become rich, when I have said in mine word, labor not to be rich. Proverbs 23:4-5.


Yea saith the Spirit, I have said it once, yea even twice that they who will be rich in this world enter into many foolish and hurtful lusts and are destroyed by the destroyer through vain pursuits of riches whose riches surely get to themselves wings and fly away. 1st Timothy 6:3-19.


Have I not said better is the little that the righteous has, than the many revenues of the wicked? O ye simple, slow of heart and soon to run to mischief, where is your hearts O my people? Why worship you me in vain? Bring no more vain oblations to me, away with them. I desire obedience not your sacrifices. 1st Samuel 15:22, Psalms 37:16, and Proverbs 16:8, and 3rd John 3:2.


What is the meaning of the multitude of your oblations unto me saith the L-rd? Why call ye me L-rd but refuse my Instructions, resisting to obey the prophets I sent unto you while you heap to thyself teachers who prophesy lies to you.


Surely the net is spread before the bird in vain, but this people have been taught to corrupt themselves and the noble vine has become degenerate saying to my prophets, become unto us like unto these our soothsayers, yea prophesy smooth things, preach prosperity to us, and say unto us we will not suffer in the time of Jacob’s trouble. Jeremiah 2:21, Proverbs 1:17, Luke 10:19, and Luke 21:12-18.


But ye do lie against the Truth who purchased your salvation. You do pervert the good gifts I have given unto you, O false priests, and you pervert the ways of true judgment and because of you justice is wrested and the innocent are imprisoned but the guilty are set free. This is the generation that will not pass before all things ever I spake shall surely come to pass before thine very eyes, yea even all I spake unto thee while I walked upon the earth in the midst of my People Yisrael. Matthew 24:21-47.


O vain nation, will you indeed escape the troubles of this age? Have I not said ye shall suffer persecutions, that they will throw many of you into the jail houses, that the prophets I have sent and do send, many of them you will kill? Why have you not hearkened to my eternal words, why haven’t you hearkened unto my holy prophets who are your only watchmen upon thy walls O America? Isaiah 28:12, Jeremiah 7:24, and 2nd Timothy 4:1-5, Jeremiah 10:21, Jeremiah 3:15, and Isaiah 55:1-9.


I have said this unto you, yea and unto all who claim to be called by my name, who delight to know me, yet daily cannot cease from committing lewdness amongst the heathen, who cannot abstain from their eyes filled with adultery, who come into my house and continually come upon my altar offering their strange fire, their polluted worship, and who have not sanctified me in their hearts says the King whose name is the L-RD. Leviticus 10:1-3, and Acts 5:1-11.


O ye priests, I have controversy with you saith Jehovah, for you have not obeyed my voice neither, nor have you honored my Servant Moses to do the service unto me as he did, for he left examples unto you in my holy Torah of what manner you ought ready my heritage before me, when I said unto him to arise, get up and sanctify the people against the third day, for the L-RD will come down in the sight of all the people upon Mount Sinai. Wherefore are you negligent O ye false priests, speaking deceitfully saying, there is no ill upon the horizon, yea we be happy, prosperity awaits us? O ye false priests, you brood of vipers and brutish pastors, I will be thy ruin saith Jehovah if you do not speedily repent at this my last warning unto thee, for I will come and fight against you and remove thy candlestick out of his place swiftly if ye repent not at this my final rebuke unto thee, ye vain priesthood and degenerate vine. Deuteronomy 19:9-11, and 1st Peter 3:15, 2nd Peter 2:20-22, Galatians 1:6-12, and 2nd Corinthians 4:1-3, Jeremiah 2:19-25, and Revelation 2:5.


Hear therefore the word of my mouth saith the L-rd, the King of Israel unto all my house and family whom is called by my Name, to those of the Ekklesia, the called out ones, and to those who claim me as their L-rd who have known my ways, and are not unskillful in mine holy word. 2nd Timothy 2:14-16, Ephesians 3:15, and Revelation 2:18-24.


Beware therefore you yourselves of those teachers who sell unto you visions of plentiful provisions to come, that there is no trouble on the horizon for you, for they write very many books. Ecclesiastes 7:29, Zechariah 13:4-6, Psalm 22:13-16.

But I say unto you, beware of them, for they are false scribes, false teachers, and they have taken the gifts of my Spirit and perverted themselves therewith and have greatly polluted my name amongst the heathen. Jeremiah 11:15, Jeremiah 12:1-12, and Isaiah 29:9-14, Isaiah 65:12-15, and Isaiah 5:13-24.


Rather than speaking truth each one to his neighbor they speak falsehood and publish their lies, and they have deceived my people for years. 1st Timothy 6:3-19, Luke 20:45-47, and 2nd Timothy 3:1-9, and 1st Timothy 4:1-2.
 
Enough is enough saith the L-RD, for the oppression and fleecing of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise saith the L-rd; I will set mine Anointed Ones in safety from those who delight in afflicting them with guilt to raise offerings to supply their lack for ministries I have not authorized saith the One and only True and Living G-d. Psalms 12:1-8, Jude 1:8-16, and 2nd Peter 2:12-19.


I have said I want offerings from those whose hearts are willing, not coerced and made to feel less than, who are filled with guilt if they give not what they do not even have to give. Proverbs 22:26-29, Exodus 25:2, 1st Timothy 3:3, Titus 1:7, and 1st Peter 5:2.


Therefore repent ye false priests, and ye soothsayers who say you are prophets but are deceivers. But hear me O my People, and do your first works over again that you recover thyself from the iniquities you learnt at the hand of thy deceivers.


Go now, learning to redeem the time for the time is evil. Therefore be thou zealous for whom I love I rebuke. Proverbs 3:11 and Revelation 3:19.


Therefore despise ye not the chastening of the L-RD, for he corrects not after the delight of the children of men, but for your own benefit how you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. Hebrews 12:3-10, and 3rd John verse 2.


Below are the Foundational Scriptures, which give witness to the validity of this sure word of Prophecy.
===============
 2nd Peter 1:19-21, and 3rd John verse 2, Jeremiah 29:1-32, Daniel 9:3-6, Revelation 3:14-19, Isaiah 30:3-10 contrasted unto Proverbs 23:4-5, Luke 20:45-47, and Luke 21:1-4, Mark 12:38-40, Mark 12:41-44, Revelation 18:7, 1st Timothy 6:3-19, Matthew 9:36-38, Proverbs 1:17, Isaiah 1:13-17, and Zechariah 10:1-4.


In the Fathers Everlasting Arms of Love,


The L-rds Servant Pharez ben Y’hudah {Carl Vitale} 
                      1st  CORINTHIANS 13

No comments:

Post a Comment