Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Joshua Carl's Song of Deliverance In Praise to Jehovah the Most High G-D"

"Joshua Carl's Song of Deliverance In Praise to Jehovah the Most High G-D"
 ***************************************
O' G-D, how unsearchable are all your ways. I long to dwell in your presence for all eternity long. Yet I  am but dust, a man made in your Image, and stained with sin. I am desperate for you L-rd, and if you don't rescue me I will cease to draw breath at your command. L-rd I sink in the deep mire. I cry out within my heart to you, my soul is poured out continuously within me before the face of thy holy angels. They brought my cry's for help before your face, before thy glorious throne upon thine holy altar. And just when I thought, Surely, judgment would come, you sent your mercies down, and your grace lifted me out of a horrible pit. O G-d, my heart is forever your ruling throne from now, and forever, days without number. Great is the L-rd G-d of my fathers, of Avraham, of Yitz'Chak, and of Ya'akov. The mercy of Adonai endureth forever. Amain.
 *************************************** 
                               
                                            The Blessed Holy Spirit*
                                                                                                                                    Our Blessed L-rd Jesus*
                       The L-rd G-ds willing servant*

No comments:

Post a Comment