Sunday, November 25, 2012

"The Evening Prayer Oblation to Almighty G-D my Holy Father"



"The Evening Prayer Oblation to Almighty G-D my Holy Father"

***************PSALMS 141:1-4***************

O G-d in the name and as the name of my L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, I come to you Father, and thank you for the privilege of being called by your name.


        ******2nd CHRONICLES 7:14 & JAMES 2:7*******

My Father please forgive me I pray, for because of your mercy you have shown me my shortcomings and one of many is my quickness with which I rush to cut another off for their infractions against me, or what I suspect to be infractions when they are not infractions or injustices, but mere misunderstandings. ******MICAH 7:18-20*******

I pray for those who read these my words unto you Father, I pray not only for myself, but for their welfare also my Master Yeshua from Nazareth. O L-rd Jesus, please I beseech thee O L-rd to help me surrender to you completely. I realize I cannot do this in one night, and probably not even in one month, but this I vow before thy holy Presence Master. 

******PHILIPPIANS 1:6*******

And that is I vow to never quit, to never surrender to the deception of Anger, to be swift to dismiss, quick to speak, and even quicker to get infuriated. I vow to endeavor to be swift to hear, to be slow to speak, and to be slow to wrath, for I know that the wrath of man doesn't work out the righteousness of G-d in men and women's lives.

******2nd PETER 1:3-13******

O G-d help me Father, I do not wish to hurt people, but to lead them to you, for you are the only hope we have Father, and Jesus you are our only way back into the Presence of our Father, and Precious Holy Spirit, I never want to grieve you as I am grieved right now by my own wickedness. And as Job confessed when you shown unto him himself that he hated himself. ******GALATIANS 6:1-5*******

I hate the sin of my flesh, the sin that so easily besets me and throws me off course. ******HEBREWS 12:1*******

I willfully submit it, and myself to you, that it be nailed along with myself to your Cross O L-rd, let it die, for now I am crucified in Christ, and yet I live, yet not I, but Christ lives within me, and through my life which I willingly lay down at thy feet My L-rd Yeshua from Nazareth, Amain. 

**PHILIPPIANS 1:21**

Please continue to show me myself, my shortcomings, and my own fallibility, and to know I am sincere and made perfect in your love, yet never let me forget I am not sinless as are you Master. ******ROMANS 3:23*******

You Reign, you Reign, you Reign on High!!! Halleluyah to you my Precious L-rd. Glory Halleluyah!!!! AMAIN!!!!

*DANIEL 7:18, REVELATION 11:15, & DANIEL 7:27*

I Love You Forever O My G-D, My Father, My Savior, My L-rd, You are the Eternal Lover of my Soul and My Best Friend Forevermore, for You are My Everything Precious Holy Spirit, and I Love You for All Eternity and beyond. 

Love Joshua Carl*
                                            My Blessed Comforter the Holy Spirit*
                                                   My Beloved Savior & My L-rd
                                                         Yeshua from Nazareth*
The willing servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty
Prophet Joshua Carl*

No comments:

Post a Comment