Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Psalm unto those of the chief Musician of the Maschil {Skilled and Instructed} in Asaph {The Holy Congregation} A Psalm of Joshua Carl, the cry for the Deliverance of the Sovereign L-RD G-D Jehovah.



*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Date Authored 09/22/2013
   *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The Lion & The Lamb – Romans 8:36-39*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


[1] MY Tears have been my daily meat, bread, and the portion of mine cup. Mine eyes run down with tears because of those who break thy laws O' My G-D.


[2] For I AM a bottle left all alone in the smoke, and I looked for some to have pity, but no eye spared me.


[3] The idle watchmen found me vigilant, and hated me without a cause. They who encircle me pierce my hands, and bruise the heels of my feet.


[4] Be not thou far from my crying O' my G-D, be not thou far from my roaring O' My L-rd, and My Husband.


[5] Rise up to my defense O' thou Most High, and send thy Right Hand, and set me upon thine Holy Mountain O' my G-D.


[6] The L-RD heard my crying, and hath delivered me out of many deep waters, Yea, he hath set him on high from him that puffeth at him, he hath set me in safety from the enemy, and the Almighty is become mine Avenger.


[7] Bless the L-RD O' my soul, and exalt the G-D of my Salvation. For I shall yet Praise him who lifts his hand to the Heavens and sweareth by himself, who proclaims I liveth forevermore, and there is none higher than the Most High.


[8] This is My G-D, and it will be said in that Day, Lo, this is Our G-D, for we have waited for Him, and he has saved us, Yea, this is Jehovah and he has saved us from the wrath of our enemies. Glory be unto our G-D forever, and even forevermore; Amain.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour* 
The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment