Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Proverbs of Joshua Carl* In Word Pictures



 
You may share the photos, but remember "Thou Shalt Not Steal" meaning you must not claim authorship of what you have not authored.

Give Honor where Honor is Due.

Give our G-D YHWH G-D Almighty ALL the Glory as even I do.

To G-D be the Glory both Now, and Forevermore, Amain, and Amain!

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
 The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment