Tuesday, July 8, 2014

“Letting G-D Take the Darkness of Your Past, and of Your Present, as He Makes it Praise Him”

 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* 
Once I Was Blind, But Jesus Healed Me, and Now I Can Clearly See Who He is unto Me *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I will not offer to the L-RD my G-D of that which does not cost me anything. It is not that which I have not been through which cost me dearly. But it is that which I have been, and have gone through which does qualify my life as an offering which in the sight of Almighty G-D is both invaluable, and priceless.

--
2nd Samuel 24:20-24* JCLHT*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

And Araunah looked, and saw the king and his servants coming on toward him: and Araunah went out, and bowed himself before the king on his face upon the ground. And Araunah said, for what reason has my lord the king come to his servant? And David said, to buy the threshingfloor of thee, to build an altar unto the L-RD, that the plague may be stayed from the people. And Araunah said unto David, Let my lord the king take and offer up what seems good unto him: behold, here be oxen for burnt sacrifice, and threshing instruments and other instruments of the oxen for wood. All these things did Araunah, as a king, he did give unto the king. And Araunah said unto the king, The L-RD your G-D accept you. And the king said unto Araunah, No; but I will surely buy it of you at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the L-RD my G-D of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.

And Also:

1st Peter 3:4* JCLHT*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

But let it be the hidden man of the secret place, of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the inward ornament of a meek, gentle, and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of the L-RD G-D of great price.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

--
It is the dirt of your former life he will speak into {spit on the dust of the ground} and make mud out of it, and then he will smear it upon your eyes as he anoints {smears} your eyes with what once bound you, and he shows you the impact you will have upon countless lives of others when you relay your story unto them of exactly just how you were wounded, terrorized, afflicted, bruised, battered, torn, weak, and embittered, and in bondage with no way out, Until, Oh Yes until Jesus came walking by one fine day, and found you weeping in the darkness of your sins, and he spoke life into you by his Spirit, and enlightened you, and saved you, and carried you until you could walk again.


--
Zechariah 4:5-7* JCLHT*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Then the Angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, do you not know what these be? And I said, No, my lord. And then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, This is the word of the L-RD G-D unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the L-RD G-D of Armies.

Who do you think you are, O' great mountain?

For before Zerubbabel you shall become smooth as a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone of it with shoutings, crying, Grace, Grace unto it.

And Also:

2nd Corinthians 12:9-10* JCLHT•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. So I do therefore take satisfaction in infirmities, and in reproaches, and also in necessities, and in persecutions, and in distresses, all for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

--
And now you walk side by side with him as you tell your story of just how one fine day Jesus came into your life, and you have never ever been the same again, because he made you over, restored you, and is renewing you according to the Knowledge of G-D his Father, and thanks to Jesus from Nazareth, G-D is now your Father.

Give Jesus a Mighty Shout of Halleluyah Praise in here! Glory Halleluyah!

And Jesus anointed your eyes with the dust of your past, by spitting {speaking} into it, making mud, and told you go to now, wash in the pool of Siloam which is interpreted as “Sent” for once you were blind, but G-D be praised for Jesus, because now you see, for once you were lost, yet now are you found.

Has Jesus sent you to wash the muddy past of your life from off of your eyes? All you have to do is ask him to heal you by your faith in his name, and he will do it.

--
Yochanan 9:4-7* {John 9:4-7*} JCLHT
•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I must work the works of him who has sent me, while it is yet the day: for the night comes quickly, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world. When he had therefore thus spoken, he had spat on the ground, and he made clay of the spittle, and the clay, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, {that is to say by interpretation, Sent} the man went his way therefore, and he washed, and came again now seeing.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

--
And now everywhere you go, you tell the story of G-Ds Amazing Grace in your life, for he has made your former darkness to praise him as the Light of the world, and now you are a city set upon the hill of his glory, which cannot be hidden away. For what was in the dark he has manifested himself within your life from within the tomb of your heart, and he has purchased you by his blood, and has brought you out into his holy, and marvelous light showing off his handy work in your life, and in the process totally liberating you as he sets you free by his truth alive in you, rich in experiences, authenticated, and made valid by his holy presence through his deeds in precious soil your life, and also unto the sons of men. Give him Glory all you his saints.

Be you lifted up you everlasting doors, and the King of Glory will come in.

--
Psalms 24:6-10* and Psalms 100:4-5* JCLHT*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek your face, O' L-RD G-D of Ya'akov {Jacob} Selah. Lift up your heads, O' you his gates; and be you lift up, you his everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The L-RD G-D strong and mighty, the L-RD G-D mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O' you his gates; even lift them up, you his everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The L-RD G-D of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the L-RD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endures to all generations.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment