Sunday, May 20, 2012

“Is the Gift More Important Tomorrow than He who Gives It Today? Selah”

 Is the Gift More Important Tomorrow than He who Gives It Today? Selah


Today’s Reflection upon the Scripture in Jeremiah 12:2 "Thou have planted them, yes indeed you have, and they have taken root: they grow, yea, they even bring forth fruit: you are near to them, even seen in their mouth {words}, and yet you are far away from their reins, will, desires, and emotions.

My Prayer to Ha'shem the Name for the L-RD our G-D

"O my L-RD and my G-D, there can be nothing worse. What could be worse than operating in the gifts of prophecy, or the gifts of the words of knowledge, and yet as I bear forth fruit, yes as the anointing I can even tangibly feel, the fruit I see, but yet if my heart be far from you my Abba G-D, not near to Papa G-D, what profit is there in such pursuance of the gifts you give, even though your gifts are granted and that without repentance?

My only resounding, and recurrent thoughts lodged deep within myself O G-D cry out to myself is that there is nothing worse than being gifted, but not knowing the gift giver intimately"

My Jewish Midrash {Commentary}

"If ALL we have are his gifts, the gifting of the Ruach, the Spirit, but no real relationship to the Father, our life becomes voided. 1st Corinthians 13.

The scripture records Jesus who said, and today still I believe he says, by their fruit you will know them, but the enemy who knows G-ds word so well too slays me in a most deceptive fashion. Matthew 7:16.

For if I operate in a gifting, the tangible anointing I feel, yet G-D be far from my heart, my religious experience, yea, and my form of godliness is vain, bereft of authority, yes, and I stand in heinous jeopardy of gaining the world, yet losing my eternal soul in the process. Isaiah 44:20 contrasted unto Jeremiah 17:9.

O my G-d, and my L-rd, I plead, I implore thee {you} Let me have you in my life, and then thy gifts of knowledge, wisdom, and insight, for I rather know you, rather than operate in the gifting of thy gifts of your Ruach, thy Holy Spirit, Amein. Micah 6:6-9 contrasted unto Ecclesiastes 12:13-14.

I pray, L-rd, let my prayer return into mine own heart, lest I become what I despise, or worse, lest I am as that noble vine that you planted, yet in my humanity I lose my soul in the pursuance of perfection, Amein. Let my prayer be set before you as incense, and my offerings of willful submission unto thy search light, let it be as the evening oblation. Psalm 141:2.




Love the Servant of the L-RD my G-D,


Carl Vitale*                                                                                                                      

http://voice-of-the-prophetic.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment