Monday, May 14, 2012

"Thus Saith the L-RD, the G-D of Yisrael unto the Apostate Church of America"


Thus Saith the L-RD, the G-D of Yisrael unto the Apostate Church of America
                      DEUTERONOMY 30:14-20, JOSHUA 1:-8-9, AND

                                                            JEREMIAH 18:7-11"


Hear the Word of Adonai, that came unto the Prophet of the L-rd Pharez, the son of Y’hudah, the son of Jacob, the same is Yisrael, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah.

I have controversy with you America, O ye brutish children who call yourselves by my name. Hear the Indictment of the L-RD who has controversy with the people who call themselves by the name of The L-rd.

You call yourselves saints, going by the title of Christ Like {Christians} and you falsely represent thyself as honorable, yet you are accepting and allowing yourselves to be ravished by ravening wolves. All the while on the inside of your cup you are filled to the full with greed for filthy lucre.

Yea, you willfully and knowingly accept the person of the wicked for gifts, yea saith the L-rd, you flagrantly turn your eyes away and wrest and pervert Judgment, and wrest Justice for the poor and the needy of thy people. And if this were not enough, whoremongers who hire their lovers and give them gifts, who follow their own protocols in doing what is right in everyone in their own sight, but you O America, you who playest the harlot and do pay all thy lovers giving them gifts so they will be to you a pleasant lover, so you mayest feel loved, yea you scornest hire and desire their affirmation, but you turn the back unto me thy Husband. Jeremiah 31:29-34.

Is this a small matter of all your whoredom's says the L-rd? Should I wink at your arrogance that you falsely present as ignorance before my people as you blatantly say, the L-RD says, but I have not sent you saith the Holy One of Yisrael. I tell you the truth, I do not know you, speak no more in my name to my people to deceive them saith the King whose name is the L-rd, or I will come and fight against you with the plagues contained in the Prophecy of my word in Deuteronomy 28.

Therefore O ye my Servants, Pray not for this people saith the L-rd, for I will not hear you on their behalf, nor will I deliver them from their destruction's saith the L-rd. Let the gods they have forsaken me to serve, yea let them deliver their ardent worshipers, yea let them save them since they delighted in them and trusted in their idols, idols of sports, idols of song and music, wood and stone and all manner of craft too, Romans chapters 1 & 2.

O America, you who willfully close your eyes to the Light and stone those sent to you to turn you from your iniquities, Woe be unto all of you who slay my Chosen Anointed Bride dwelling in thine midst saith the L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, I tell you the truth says Jesus, all the bloodshed, even all the blood of the innocents shall you answer for, their blood will I require at thine hands.

Have you fasted to know me? Then why is your heart unchanged before my Presence? Why does your scent yet remain lodged within you? You will suffer the fate that Moab suffered saith the L-rd, for the time is now at hand that I will send unto you wanderers who will cause you to wander, and they shall break your vessels, and I will cause your filthiness to depart from you from within thine midst saith the L-rd, for all your bottles will be emptied, and for all this my hand is stretched out still. Isaiah 44:8-21, and Isaiah 14:27, Jeremiah 48:11-18, Isaiah 48:9-11, Jeremiah 18:1-23, Exodus 23:20-22, Jeremiah 7:16, and 2nd Chronicles 7:14, Ephesians 3:14-15, and James 2:7.

For you doest hinder those who would be devout followers of the Way, and thou doest this as you teach them to observe my mitzvah, my commandments, and yet you do not keep my commandments thyself. You blind guides, you strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.

You say let us heap to ourselves convenient teachers, teaching us doctrines of lies and of demons unto us, yea let us set up a league with them and get gain from the world and teach these things unto the L-rds sheep also that we may be profited by them too. Woe to you thou extortionists, you shall reap all the damnation you hast sown in iniquity for Eternity saith the King whose Name is the L-rd.

You say let us get fame, let us be rich, for our L-rd was made poor that we mayest be rich. Let us frame evil against the prophets of Adonai, for they prophesy dark days, and not of  light, of evil and not of good fortune.

O thou wicked servants, you adulterous husbandry, you are quick to forsake my law and embrace the hearts of strangers for filthy lucre sake, who teach those who would be my most sincere followers your smooth sayings passing yourselves off as my authentic ministers and deceiving my people for centuries.

Thus saith the L-rd Jesus, I will now act, I will not stand for your abominations while you lay my honor in the dust and trade in your dignity for dishonest gains.

For I have sent you prophets of my own choosing, yea mine Anointed Messengers hast I sent, but you would none of my words, you vipers, you brutal snakes. How can you being evil give good words to those starving while you starve with them, yea, you feast on desert sand as you suffer it willfully knowing the pools of water are but sand, yea, you know they are but mirage’s. Jude 1:8-19.

O ye simple minded I have sent my Prophet to you to speak all the words I say and hast put in his mouth to speak to you, and yet you refuse him as you refused me. O ye slothful wicked Nation, I will get me honor upon thee. The words I shall speak through my Prophet shall burn you like fire does wood, until you are reduced to ashes. Jeremiah 5:14.

America, O America, I will avenge me and repay fury unto you and to mine adversaries who bespeak me, who lie to my heritage for the monetary gifts Satan promises them as he has beguiled both you and them to believe he is me, but he is not me, nor has he ever been me, but that which looks like, sounds like, even appears to be like me, I tell you the truth, it is not me, I am the L-RD and there is none else beside me, nor before me, nor after me saith the L-rd.

Why will you not try the spirits by the spirit any longer? Why believe you their lies, yea saith the Spirit, neither do you question the doctrines anymore for you have people’s persons in admiration who are in my pulpits across your lands O America, for they are controlled and ruled by wicked spirits in high places, these are your rulers now O America. Ephesians 6:12.

If I had dealt with Russia with even the fifth part of mercy I have shown unto thee America, I tell you the truth, they would have had repented long ago in sackcloth and would have had heaped ashes upon their heads.

I tell you the truth, it will be more tolerable for Russia than for you America on the Day of Judgment. Two shall be working in the field, one will be taken in judgment, the other will be left standing beholding the reward of the wicked upon the wicked right before their eyes saith the King whose name is Adonai. Psalm 91:8.

Why do you travel over land and sea to win multitudes and to make of them disciples of sin like unto yourselves? Your Military even pillage and rape my women in many nations with your military deceptions, many of your soldiers do amiss.

Yea, you go about to feed other nation’s poor but your own people languish in perils and sword and famine, yet you forsake your own flesh to provide for strangers. You are worse than infidels saith the King of all Nations, whose name is Jehovah Jireh.

You accept the persons of the wicked in thy midst and suffer those false prophets and prophetesses who are members of the body of the spirit of Jezebel, the spirit of Antichrist, and you murder my Anointed Servants who preach my holy words, and all because they do not adulterate my words like you do.

You tithe the tenth of your finances but you rob me of the tenth of your time you are awake, time you should be ministering daily unto me.

I ask for so little and promise you so much, but you are ruthless, unmerciful to others, impatient, incontinent, and fierce to those who truly follow me with all of their hearts, and you wound many with your wicked foul speech and careless idle words, then at night say, O L-rd bless me.

You hypocrites, you apostates, I will remove every last one of thy candlesticks out of his place and cut you asunder and assign you your portion with the rest of those who sell their soul to the devil for a morsel of bread just as that wicked Esau whom my soul loathed and despised. Who for one morsel of pottage and bread sold his portion of the birthright to Jacob my Chosen.

So shall it be in this day saith the L-rd, for those of you who have sold out and now that which would have had been for your welfare shall be to thy demise, and I will give your one talent unto my Servant who has had five and have since gained other five talents in righteousness and in fairness, not as those of you have done and still brazenly yet still to this day do in extortion and excess as you charge your own with interest, a thing my soul doeth abhor with the greatest vehement abhorrence.

Yet if you wilt repent and return to me with your entire being and all thy heart and adhere to my holy word, then will I hear from heaven and forgive your sins, and then will I heal thy land. 

For I willfully desire not to inflict indictments upon thee, O my People return unto me, for I am your Eternal Life, the Fountain of Living Waters. Let him who reads the testimony of the Prophecy of this book read and understand, yea let him come and drink, yea eat and drink my bread, and my water that I will give him and he shall live and all his household with him. 2nd Chronicles 7:14.


Behold if you return saith the L-RD, then will I the L-rd bless you in all these blessings of Deuteronomy 28:1-14.

Yet if you refuse and rebel, you shalt surely be destroyed and I will devour you with the sword of my mouth saith the Holy One of Yisrael according to the curses in my word in Deuteronomy 28:15-68.


Touch not mine Anointed, do not trample underfoot my word and my holy prophets I have sent, am sending as you did those I formerly have sent to you. They are my Watchmen upon thy walls O America, for I sent them unto you to speak mine words, but repent, for the time of the end is at hand.

They who endure unto the end the same shall be chosen when I make up my jewels in that day. And as a Man who spares his own Son who serves him so shall I spare you in the day of my wrath if you wilt repent, just come back home where you belong saith the L-RD thy G-D, the Mighty One of Ya’akov.{Jacob} Malachi 3:16, and also Micah 7:18-20.


Memory Scripture- Jeremiah 6:16, and Matthew 11:25-30.

Jeremiah 12:1-6, Matthew 7:15-23, Matthew 22:14, and 1st Timothy 4:1-3, and 2nd Timothy 3:1-9, Ezekiel 2:1-10, Ezekiel 3:1-16, Isaiah 66:1-4, Jeremiah 6:10-20, 1st Thessalonians 5:22, Deuteronomy 19:14, Proverbs 24:9, Psalm 1:1, Jeremiah 48:11-18, and Jeremiah 48:26-31, 2nd Peter 2:11-22, Jeremiah 6:16, Matthew 11:25-30, John 3:16, Colossians 3:16, Ecclesiastes 5:1-6, Ecclesiastes 7:29, Ecclesiastes 10:1, Hebrews 13:17, and Hebrews 10:26, 1st Peter 4:19, 2nd Peter 2:14, Exodus 33:14, Proverbs 18:5, Leviticus 19:15, Exodus 23:6-8, Proverbs 17:4, Proverbs 28:9, 21-23, and Isaiah 30:15.


No comments:

Post a Comment