Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"When You're Down for the Count, You Can't Surrender, Never Forfeit Your Faith"



"When You're Down for the Count, NEVER GIVE UP"
   *******************************************************    

                           ****JOB 13:15, And JOB 19:25-26****


Though he slay me Yet shall I serve him, I know my Redeemer Lives! O Halleluyah, Glory to G-D In the Highest, and Peace to his People on Earth.

Though Satan sucker punches me 1000 times and I go down 1000 times, I will get back up every time and make Satan sorry for the cheap shots, and all the other shots too.

Satan knows though I fall at times, I won't ever quit. Though he knock me down, I will get right back up and keep going forward and I will fall on him like a ton of bricks and break his back in the Power of the Precious Holy Spirit.

 "When You're Down for the Count, You Can't Surrender, Never Forfeit Your Faith"


                   *************ROMANS 8:35-39*************


Sometimes the Most Difficult thing about the Walk of Faith that We walk with the L-rd, is not always knowing where you are in the great sum of things.



**HEBREWS 12:2, 1st PETER 4:12-16, And ISAIAH 43:2**




But just to know he is with us no matter where we are, we realize we were never lost, and we know where we will end up.


*ISAIAH 25:8-9, ISAIAH 66:22-24, & REVEL. 22:1-5*


And that is what gives you strength to keep fighting the Good Fight of the Faith of the Holy Son of G-d within you. We live by his Faith In us, not our Faith, But His Faith.


                  *************GALATIANS 2:20*************


Praised be the Holy One, Go ahead and Give Jesus from Nazareth a Mighty SHOUT, HALLELUYAH!
 
                        The Symbol of Our Comforter G-D, the Precious Holy Spirit*
                   The Champion of Our Father Is Our L-rd Jesus from Nazareth*

No comments:

Post a Comment