Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"Why Are You So Fearful? How Short Lived Is Your Faith?"



"Fear Not, for I AM with you Always saith Jesus from Nazareth"
 
Hear the word of the L-rd you his saints. Thus saith the L-rd, I have heard your fears in your midnight prayers to me, Yea saith the Holy Spirit, I have seen your concerns as you pour out your soul within you with a flood of tears.

Hear me well saith the Sovereign L-rd Jehovah, you have no need to fear you will die and go to hell "IF" you shall dedicate your spirit unto continuing to work out your salvation with reverence and trembling before the glory of my holy Presence saith Jesus from Nazareth.

Work out the doubts I expose unto you in the visions I show unto you in your dreams, in the night visions where I reveal unto you the secrets of your heart not even you know, and in the quiet of your heart as I unveil the deep answers to your deepest concerns.

For I have heard you saying, O' L-rd, O' my G-D, how can you use me? I am so evil at times. What hope do I have of ever being saved?

Hear the word of the L-rd unto you my precious Child, therefore thus saith the Living G-D, the Holy One of Israel, I have said you need not fear, yet this one thing I require of you my Child.

Never allow yourself to quit, be not discouraged, nor dismayed as to despair of the hope I have planted deeply inside you in all of the chambers of the spirit of your heart, and of every level of your mind.

Don't forget me when things are going good for you, and never allow yourself to lay aside, and put down the torch of the Light of my Fire that I have placed deeply within your innermost being and human spirit.

Be constant, alway and forever continually vigilant, and be passionately aware of your spiritual environmental atmosphere which you create as you go your way by the words you speak which have the power of life, and or that of death as well.

Be always advantageous, remembering to be continually watching and prayerful in a continuous prayer mode ever so vigilant, ever fervently watching for my appearing.

Remain instant in prayer, in season, and out of season.

Always deliver unto me your questions of "how" and "why" but trust me for the answers for I AM the Author and the Finisher, the Holy One of Ha'shem {the Name} who Completes your Faith.

And your Faith is a gift from the boundless Faith I have measured out to you, and have measured out to every person the appropriate measure of Faith.

It is of my Faith I have given unto you, and of my Peace I have left within you.

I never start a work and leave it undone, and I will perfect everything that concerns you, and I will make you to shine like one of the stars of heaven on the day of my appearing saith Jesus from Nazareth.

But don't give up saith Jesus from Nazareth, for I will perfect that which concerns you and we will see one the other on the Day I return for you My Holy Bride.

Only keep the Faith that keeps you in my word, and out of the world.

Engross yourself in the study of my holy words, and work out untruths, lies, unrighteousness, and fleshly desires from out of your life, for they are the tares I warned you about that Satan uses to cause you to despair of my Hope I have given to you.

And most true is my holy Promise, that assuredly I will appear and Return again, and fear not, for I love you with an everlasting, and an undying, and eternal love burning stronger than all the suns of creation.

I want for you to Realize this which I am telling you, for I tell you the Truth, for in that Day I will return, and I will receive you unto myself.

Remember this last thing saith Jesus from Nazareth, that you cannot save yourself with your works, acts, desires, or any of your attempts to be holy enough, or holy at all, nor any other desire or purpose of your heart can cleanse you.

You cannot be cleansed, nor clean but that except you be submitted unto my Holy Spirit to be washed by my Blood saith the L-rd.

The flesh is a mess and only my word can redeem your mortal body on the day my Father, and your Father sends me to receive you to myself.

My Blood is contained in my words. The flesh profits you nothing. Colossians 3:16*

It is the Holy Spirit who guides you into all Truth, and makes the words I spake to you both spirit and life. John 6:63*

You trust many things, now distrust your ability to save yourself, distrust your own strength thinking that you will somehow deliver yourself from the power of the Enemy in your own ability and strength.

Only I have the power to save you, and I gave you the power so you could choose. Luke 21:19*

Therefore choose me, choose eternal life with me and my Father, and you shall be saved.

I know you hate your sin nature, but you treasure certain sins.
If you will be my Disciple, you must let the sins go, and take up your Cross, and come, follow me saith Jesus from Nazareth. I AM the L-RD thy G-D.


                                           The Symbol of The Precious Holy Spirit*
                                          Our Beloved Savior Jesus from Nazareth*
The simple servant of Adonai Yeshua from Nazaeret*

No comments:

Post a Comment