Thursday, August 1, 2013

"If You Won't Walk Through The Valley Of Fire With Me, Do Not Expect To Walk The Streets Of Gold With Me Either"

"If You Won't Walk Through The Valley Of Fire With Me, Do Not Expect To Walk The Streets Of Gold With Me Either"
*************

Isaiah 43:1-7 KJV
*************

[1] But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

[2] When thou passest through the waters, I will be with the
e; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

[3] For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

[4]
Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

[5] Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

[6] I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

[7] Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him
.
*************

Hear the Word of the L-RD ALL you of the House of Judah, and House of Israel, and ALL you who come alongside my people Judah and Israel.

I desire genuine friends, and not servants says the L-rd: for the servant knows not what his l-rd does, but a friend knows all things, and loves at all times, whereas a servant only wants what is in my hands, my friends want what is in my heart.
*************
 

I am in total agreement with My King and My L-rd in this sentiment also!

I do not want hired friends to do fun things with me, and to also fellowship, and break bread with me simply because it is just their reasonable service they're paid to do.

Romans 12:1-3 KJV
*************

[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

[2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

[3] For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
*************


For at the end of the job day the hired servant goes his/her way and leaves me all alone for the job ended, and the money has all been but spent.

Just as soon the money runs out so do all my so called friends, and no one wants to be around me because there is no profit in it for them.

Will those of you reading my words be as those unfaithful disciples, and also leave me alone. Yet I AM never alone for My Father is always present with me.

I wish I could get a witness in here.

Is there somebody who hears what G-D the Precious Holy Spirit is saying unto the Ekklesia whom are they of the number those he called out from every tribe, tongue. language, and nation throughout ALL the earth which cannot be numbered for they are an innumerable host.

If you want to be my friend, then be my friend when I have not a dime of currency to give you, and even when I have money, that is the time you must check your motivation to see if it is an appropriate motive.

Then you will realize if you are seeking my heart in genuine friendship, or if you only want the blessings you may receive from being around me, such as money, wealth, and monetary gain.

If you're not willing to walk with me through the flood, through the fire, and my trials, then you are not worthy of me. For then you are a hireling, and certainly not a true friend.

Depart from me for truly, verily I say unto you, I Never Knew You.

And the last sound you shall ever hear is the door being closed as you walk away into outer darkness, for i will assign you your portion with the rest of the hypocrites. There shall be much weeping, and gnashing of teeth there.

Matthew 25:1-13 KJV
*************

[1] Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

[2] And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

[3] They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

[4] But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

[5] While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

[6] And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

[7] Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

[8] And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

[9] But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

[10] And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

[11] Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, L-rd, L-rd, open to us.

[12] But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

[13] Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

And Read Also: In the Gospel of Matthew 25:29-30 KJV
*************

[29] For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

[30] And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
*************


For after I Shut the Door to my Fathers House, I Myself, and My Bride will go in unto the Marriage Banquet Supper which has been prepared for us of My Father.

I AM Ad-nai Jehovah, the Appointed, and the Anointed Lamb of the L-RD G-D of the Universe who was Slaughtered and Slain before the foundation of the worlds which were fashioned formed, and framed.

It Is Finished!

Our Blessed & Precious G-D The Holy Spirit, Our Comforter*
Our Beloved & Precious Savior and L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, Our Messiah, the Christ of Almighty G-D*
The L-rds simple servant and watchman*
The L-rd watching over us, his Beloved Bride & Body of Innumerable Members*

No comments:

Post a Comment