Saturday, August 17, 2013

“Your Fathers Heart Longs to Show You Kindness, Love, and Forgiveness"

Your Fathers Heart Longs to Show You Kindness, Love, and Forgiveness, If You Will Take Your Eyes Off Your Present Circumstances Long Enough to Refocus Your Eyes Upon Your Father Who Is The Ancient of Days, and The KING of Eternity
••••••••••••••

King David long remembered his love for his brother Jonathan, the son of King Saul.

David knows the horrors of being looked upon as least of all the sons of Jesse his father. For David tended the sheep. He was their Shepherd.

2nd Chronicles 18:16 KJV
*************
[16] Then he said, I did see all Israel scattered upon the mountains, as sheep that have no shepherd: and the Lord said, These have no master; let them return therefore every man to his house in peace.
••••


And Also: Matthew 9:35-38 KJV
*************

[35] And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

[36] But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.

[37] Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

[38] Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
*************


Sometimes it is not the service you provide that others acknowledge that is most rewarding, but rather most times it is the service you do unto others which only your Father the KING of Eternity sees that no one else sees that you are rewarded by G-D by his Precious Holy Spirit when others pass by you in passing in the street and they smell the Scent of the Aroma of the Presence of the L-rd upon you because you have been soaking in the aromatic oils of the KING of Kings.

Esther 2:8-12 KJV
*************
[8] So it came to pass, when the king's commandment and his decree was heard, and when many maidens were gathered together unto Shushan the palace, to the custody of Hegai, that Esther was brought also unto the king's house, to the custody of Hegai, keeper of the women.

[9] And the maiden pleased him, and she obtained kindness of him; and he speedily gave her her things for purification, with such things as belonged to her, and seven maidens, which were meet to be given her, out of the king's house: and he preferred her and her maids unto the best place of the house of the women.

[10] Esther had not shewed her people nor her kindred: for Mordecai had charged her that she should not shew it.

[11] And Mordecai walked every day before the court of the women's house, to know how Esther did, and what should become of her.

[12] Now when every maid's turn was come to go in to king Ahasuerus, after that she had been twelve months, according to the manner of the women, {for so were the days of their purifications accomplished, to wit, six months with oil of myrrh, and six months with sweet odours, and with other things for the purifying of the women;}
*************


Because when we take the time, involving ourselves within the process of preparing for our Khatan {Bridegroom} as members of his Almah {the Five Wise Virgins} that we will be ready upon our Husbands arrival for us, and we will go into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb and be married into our L-RD as His Eternal Calah as His Eternal Bride. And the Five Foolish Virgins will be "Left Behind" for I tell you the Truth I never knew them says the L-rd.

The Five Wise Virgins are the people of G-D, the saints, the ministers, and the Five Fold Ministry that would not compromise, nor jeopardize the virtue of the true Gospel of Christ by watering it down with false doctrines, teaching for profit the commandments of men.

The Five Foolish Virgins are the total opposite. Because they are the ministers, and false brothers, false sisters, hypocrites, because they have respect for famous people's persons in admiration and for a piece of spiritual bread they will sell anyone their birthright just like that wretched worthless Esau did when he sold to his brother Jacob his portion of his birthright for some food that our father Jacob prepared.

But when you come to yourself and go through valleys like King David had gone through, you cry out to the L-rd within yourself, 


"O' L-RD even though I walk through this valley of this shadow of Death, I will fear no evil, for I know you are with me' and you know he hears your cries because no one else is anywhere in sight of you"

It's just G-D and you alone walking side by side in this earth as sojourners, pilgrims, strangers in this world. Looking for the promise of My Father for the next Heavens, and the next Earth which he will make.

Isaiah 66:22-24 KJV
*************
[22] For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord , so shall your seed and your name remain.

[23] And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

[24] And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
*************


What I treasure the most are the times I am alone, no one by my side, no lovers of my heart and nor of my soul, but I AM never alone, for My Father is always with me whithersoever I go sojourning throughout this earth.

It is in those quiet times he speaks secret things, mysteries he has not shared with many people except but for a very few people.

When I sit at his feet and drink in the Spirit of his Righteousness and I renew the love I let slip away time and again. And then I say, O' G-D you are my G-D, early I will seek you, for I have said only you are My L-rd, and all that I have which is good is a gift from you. O' how I love you My Husband.

No one can be to me, nor mean to me Everything he has been, is, and will be unto me. Who have I in heaven O' L-RD but you, just You! There is no one on earth I would rather be with than you, just you.

When I felt like I had nothing and dwelt in a place of shame, he came and held me in his Everlasting Arms and said unto me, "You are My Shem which is to say, "My Name" and I have loved you with an everlasting love"

That means everything to me.

Other Foundational Scriptural References are below as follows:
*****************

Luke 7:36-47 KJV
••••••••••••••


[36] And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat.

[37] And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,

[38] And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.

[39] Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him: for she is a sinner.

[40] And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.

[41] There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty.

[42] And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?

[43] Simon answered and said, I suppose that he , to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.

[44] And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.

[45] Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet.

[46] My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.

[47] Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
**************


AND ALSO:
••••••••••••••

2nd Samuel 9:1-13 KJV
*************

[1] And David said, Is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan's sake?

[2] And there was of the house of Saul a servant whose name was Ziba. And when they had called him unto David, the king said unto him, Art thou Ziba? And he said, Thy servant is he.

[3] And the king said, Is there not yet any of the house of Saul, that I may shew the kindness of God unto him? And Ziba said unto the king, Jonathan hath yet a son, which is lame on his feet.

[4] And the king said unto him, Where is he? And Ziba said unto the king, Behold, he is in the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, in Lo-debar. {A place of shame}

[5] Then king David sent, and fetched him out of the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, from Lo-debar.
{A place of shame}

[6] Now when Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, was come unto David, he fell on his face, and did reverence. And David said, Mephibosheth. And he answered, Behold thy servant! Side Reference: Revelation 22:8-9.

[7] And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father's sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.

[8] And he bowed himself, and said, What is thy servant, that thou shouldest look upon such a dead dog as I am? Side Reference: Luke 15:11-32.

[9] Then the king called to Ziba, Saul's servant, and said unto him, I have given unto thy master's son all that pertained to Saul and to all his house.

[10] Thou therefore, and thy sons, and thy servants, shall till the land for him, and thou shalt bring in the fruits, that thy master's son may have food to eat: but Mephibosheth thy master's son shall eat bread alway at my table. Now Ziba had fifteen sons and twenty servants. Side Reference: John 15:20.

[11] Then said Ziba unto the king, According to all that my lord the king hath commanded his servant, so shall thy servant do. As for Mephibosheth, said the king, he shall eat at my table, as one of the king's sons.

[12] And Mephibosheth had a young son, whose name was Micha. And all that dwelt in the house of Ziba were servants unto Mephibosheth.

[13] So Mephibosheth dwelt in Jerusalem: for he did eat continually at the king's table; and was lame on both his feet. Side Reference: Luke 22:14-20 KJV
**************

Our Blessed & Precious G-D The Holy Spirit, Our Comforter*
Our Beloved & Precious Savior and L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, Our Messiah, the Christ of Almighty G-D*
The L-rds simple servant and watchman*
The L-rd watching over us, his Beloved Bride & Body of Innumerable Members*
Can you hear the Sound of the LAST Shofar Sounding Right NOW? Get ready All you the House of Israel and ALL you who have come alongside her. Your King is soon coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment