Sunday, August 3, 2014

"Almighty G-D Holds the Universe, And He Holds Everyone On Earth, All I Need Is You O' L-RD"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

It saddens the L-RD and Myself, that we as his greatest creation, and that true, it saddens me that mankind is so slanted and ready to malign one another.


Hamas is using their own citizens as human shields.


Israel is trying to protect the Palestinian people from Hamas at the same time trying to eliminate Hamas altogether.


But we live in an evil world system and the Media is slandering, and making inflammatory remarks as they report against Israel trying to dirty the name of Israel, of my people.


Please Pray for the Shalom of Yisrael, and my Beloved Yerushalayim which is Jerusalem, Israel.


--
Psalm 122:6-9* JCLHT•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


Pray for the shalom {peace} of Jerusalem: for all they shall prosper that love you. Peace be within all your walls, and prosperity within all your palaces. For my brothers, and sisters, even all my companions sakes, I will now say, Peace be within you. Because of the house of the L-RD our G-D I will seek the best for your welfare, and your good.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


#‎NoOtherName ‪#‎Yeshua‬ ‪#‎JesusIsLord‬ ‪#‎Amain‬ ‪#‎Amen‬ 
 
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Jesus Christ of Nazareth & Voice of the Prophetic Updates
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment