Saturday, August 23, 2014

"The Present Conflict and The L-RD of Armies Prophetic Declaration"



 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

ISIS will prove to be as difficult a foe as was Alqaeda. For if you kill one, another pops up in their place.

Instead of killing off ISIS, and Alqaeda why won't you listen and obey Jesus? Matthew 5:43-48*

Right now all you are doing is fighting fire power with fire power. Try extinguishing their fire power by your water authority {Intercessory} prayer to me the L-RD thy G-D for the assistance you need.

Thus saith the L-RD, the G-D of the Heavens unto thee. If you will hearken unto my voice and pray I remove ISIS the Satanic Principality over the Middle Eastern Region of Iraq and Iran which is named ISIS, and if you pray, then I will send My Angelic Host of Wayfaring Arch Angels to Remove ISIS the Principality giving the Energy to her entity Isis upon the earth. For I gave man dominion over the earth, not the heavens, thus pray that I will send my Arch Angelic Host to displace the Principality over Iraq and Iran, and I WILL saith the L-RD G-D of Hosts. I AM who I AM, and I lie not!

I AM who I AM saith Yahweh, and I set Kings Up, and I Bring them Down again just as I had sent my Arch Angel Gabriel to fight the Prince of Persia {Iran} once before {Daniel 10:2-14}

I AM willing to send Gabriel and Michael again to remove the Principality over Iran and Iraq. If you do not heed my word to pray I send my Angelic wayfaring angels to protect you, you will be defeated. I AM the L-RD thy G-D.

Read what I did for my Servant Daniel. In Daniel 6:22 and Daniel 9:3-23, Daniel 10:2-14, and 2nd Chronicles 7:14.

Thus saith the Living G-D, The Almighty, If You America, and My People Israel who are called by my name will humble yourselves and pray, I will forgive you of all your sins, and heal you of all your breaches. I AM Yahweh Jehovah Ad-nai Elohim.

It Is Finished!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The End of the Prophetic Declaration from the Presence of The L-RD.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


#‎FoxNews‬ ‪#‎SenatorJohnMcCain‬ ‪#‎USA‬ ‪#‎HouseofRepresentatives‬
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Here is who ISIS is and how she is controlling her ground troops Isis upon earth.


*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment