Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"My Dream of the Old Hametz, the Old Leaven Sacrificed for the New Hametz, the New Leaven of the Holy Kingdom of the New Heavens, and the New Earth Which G-D will Make"

Beware of the Hametz of the Pharisees *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


Behold I dreamed a dream from the L-RD my G-D, the Almighty Himself.

I was typing out a reply to staff of a Worldwide Media Ministry, when the Spirit of G-D began to prophesy through me by way of what I had been writing to them in reply.

I was in my old apartment setting in a new building with many levels, and with a sliding wooden door that did loosely open, and close.

And it was not very secure, and the lock provided very little security.

I was typing my prophetic reply when I had suddenly heard some type of movement of a individual in the hallway.

And as I was unsure if my door was presently locked, I felt as if it was not secured, and so I stood by in attack mode ready to assault any intruder if anyone dare attempt to enter without my Personal Invitation.

As I stood by my sliding wood door, I was ready to bash whoever dare try to enter in my apartment through the poorly secured door which led into a hallway leading to many floor levels both above, and beneath within the New Building housing my apartment.

I clearly understood that this was the old setting for my old apartment that carried over, and did follow me unto my new surroundings.

I closed the sliding wooden door as I was trying to fasten it secure as best I could, and yet I oddly felt strangely fine about not being concerned over any intrusive entries of anyone else because of the overall security of the building wherein my apartment unit is within, for the New Building has a very high level of security all around the Location of the pentameters where the New Building sits upon the property of the citizens of the Residency of that Community.

So I turned back to return unto the console where my computer was to finish the prophecy unto the staff of the Pastor of the Media Ministry. And oddly my computer was on the inside of my refrigerator.

And then that was the point where I awoke from my dream.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Here is the interpretation of this dream:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The old apartment setting was the old man, the old {hametz} leaven, of the self righteousness of an Pharisaical Nature of the Old Man, the first Adam.

However that nature has as it still does unto this day a rebellious nature which does live on within the memories of my old man, I believe that war rages within every man, woman, and child. It is the second nature which is embedded in the mind of the First Adam, which is naturally rebellious against the first, and pure nature we had, as we all had in the Garden of Eden before the fall of mankind which occurred while we were all within the perimeters of the plush, lush, and the very flourishing Garden of Eden in the loins of our first parents Adam and Eve.

The second nature {the old setting} is woefully, and eternally dead-set in utter rebellion against the first nature we all abode within as G-Ds Son before our tragic fall into iniquity in the Garden of Eden.

Please Read: Genesis 3:1-15*

It is that iniquity which has continued to lead us further, and is drawing us farther away from the Manifest Presence of Almighty G-D our Abba, for He is our Source, our Ishi, which in the Hebrew language means that G-D Almighty is our Husband.

Please Read: Hosea 2:16*

As we grew more, and more out of control as "a degenerate plant" for we did force The L-RD of our blessed L-rd Yeshua {Jesus} from Nazareth to remove us, and excommunicate us from the Garden of Eden lest we would have had ate from the Tree of Life, and then we would have had to live forever, but in a sinful existence eternally severed from the Presence of G-D, for he is Holy, and sin cannot abide in his Presence.

Please Read: Jeremiah 2:21*

And because our Ishi, the L-RD G-D Almighty is pure and holy, and sin cannot abide, or even enter into his presence without being decimated. So G-D had to do what was needed, and in his mercy, and his great everlasting, and eternal love he has toward us as the Members his Son, of G-D the Son {Luke 3:38} G-D did what he did in removing us from the Garden so that we could not eat of the Tree of Life, and in turn damn ourselves throughout ALL Eternity affixed in an Unending, Everlasting, Eternal Existence separated apart, severed from him because of the breech of our eternal sin which could only be paid for by an equal substitute like unto the first Adam before he had sinned.

And even though we are Echad as One Body, yet we are many members and are so because G-Ds first Word {the first Adam} which had been made flesh had failed because the Torah had been weakened due to the failure of our the flesh of the First Adam.

We were, and are the first failed Word {first Adam - male & female} having submitted unto the temptation due unto the subversion of the subtle deception employed against us through the weakness presented by the flesh unto the first Word {the first Adam} who was tabernacled in the earthen suit of the dust of the earth which mankind is indwelling ever since the inception of the creation of the first Word, the First Adam - male along with his female counterpart.

And because we fell into errors, sin, and iniquities, and transgressions, we died, and punishment was levied out in perfect justice against us by the pure and holy mandate of the flawless Authority of the Perfect Justice of G-Ds Holy Kingdom, His Scepter, and issued by Him who is our Father {Our Source} our Ishi {Our Husband} for He knew what would happen beforehand.

And G-D already made provision for our redemption by sending himself by his Word again unto us which became the Second Word, the Second Adam who Jesus from Nazareth both was, and truly is. Yeshua had become the Author of Eternal Salvation, as our Saviour, and our L-rd fully submitted unto his Father, and our Father, unto his G-D, and our G-D. For YHWH is the L-RD of our L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, the Firstborn of every creature, the Head of the Whole Creation of the body of G-D the Son as G-D the Son tabernacled with us all, for we are his body, the Shem {Name} of Hashem {The NAME} world without end, Amain.

Please Read: 1st Corinthians 15:37-48.

And the Second Word {the Second Adam} became known unto us as the Shem {Name} of the Father, our Ishi {Husband} as G-D the Son the Second Adam who became the Last Adam, who returned to G-D the Father, and sent us G-D the Quickening Precious Holy Spirit who came to redeem the First Fallen Adam in unto himself as the true believers he did purchase by the Blood {the Holy Spirit} who is the Blood of the New Covenant who has made us alive from the Dead. For he made Covenant with the House of Israel {the Prince of G-D who has Authority Delegated unto him by G-D, the L-RD of our Holy L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, world without end, Amain.

Almighty G-D sent his only Son who had died for us even while we were yet still sinners, and He arose again so we may become the Redeemed of G-D the Son by the Sinless One, the Second Man who having died pure, in a holy, and a righteous death was risen in his flawless Resurrection, and had thus he had therefore become the Author of Eternal Salvation as the Last Adam who became a quickening spirit.

Please Read: 1st Corinthians 15:37-48.

Therefore whosoever will forsake the shame of the number of their own name, the shame of the number of our former name, the name of Man, the first failed Word {the first Adam} they will be redeemed in unto the Ark of Safety, G-Ds Second Word {the Second Man, the Second Adam} and shall be made a new creation, alive yet again by the redemption provided by the Father through the Second Word preferred before the First Word because He is before ALL things made, both seen, and ALL that is unseen, throughout ALL Eternity, unto whom belong ALL Glory, Honour, Authority, Power, and Praise to his Great Name who is the Great I AM.

Please Read: Colossians 1:12-19*

Unto Jesus who came in the Shem, and as the Shem {Name} of G-D his Abba Father, and our Abba Father {our Ishi, our Source, our Husband} only unto Him belongs ALL the Glory, ALL the Honour, ALL the Praise, the Rich Fullness of  ALL Authority, and ALL Power belongs unto Him, and unto us, as we abide in his holy Shem, and as his Name, forever, and ever Amain!

Please Read: Zechariah 14:9, Luke 10:19, Revelation 3:20-22, and Revelation 11:15.

The Old setting which is the second nature which caused the First Word {the First Adam} to fall in unto utter, and complete condemnation, and having been entrapped by the second nature had died having fallen from the Glory of the fist nature given us by G-D Almighty our Abba Father.

Please Read: 1st Corinthians 15:45-48*

The First Word {the First Adam} thus has to be saved by G-D, the Almighty saving the First Word {the First Adam} through the Second Word {the Second Adam} G-d the Son our Resurrected King, and our L-rd Jesus from Nazareth, for we are the Bride and Body of our Creator indwelling in our earthen body suit of the flesh, which is our earthen vessel, and Jesus is the Head of us ALL, world without end, Amain.

Thus is why G-D sent his Word a Second time for he was the Second Word, the 2nd Man sent to Redeem the First Word the 1st Man, who came to us in the Name of the Father, and whom is Jesus, which means Yahweh our Saviour.

And the Old Setting is currently in our life within the structure of the New Building whose Maker, and whose Builder is G-D whose House we are as the House of Our Father as his Beloved Son with our Head being Jesus, the L-rd from Nazareth, our Messiah, world without end, Amain.

He is Our Potter, and We are His Clay if we Abide within his House of wherein there are many Mansions, many Apartments.
____...____

\________/
Please Read John 14:1-6*, And Also John 8:34-36
*


The sliding door to our apartments, symbolizes, and represents the Door of our Hearts of where our G-D now stands, G-D the Father, G-D the Son, and G-D the Precious Holy Spirit do now stand at the doors of the lives of many souls of the floods of those who are the lost souls of Humanity.

And G-D is knocking on the doors of each of our hearts, and He is saying unto us, Lo, Behold, I AM standing at the Door of your heart, and I AM knocking.

Therefore whosoever will hear my Voice, and Open the Door of their Life unto me, I will come in unto them, sup, fellowship, eat, drink, and dwell with them.

He who has ears to hear, a heart to listen, and the will to be obedient, let them both Hear, and Listen, and Obey what I AM saying by My Holy Spirit to each, and every soul of ALL Mankind, world without end, Amain.

Please Read: Revelation 3:20, Hebrews 11:1-13, 1st Corinthians 15-37-48, and Jeremiah 18:1-6.

And because many are unsure their door to their apartments are just not firmly secured, and locked, they will attack anyone they haven't given the right hand of fellowship unto.

__...__

\____/
Please Read:
2nd Corinthians 6:14-18*

For there are only few who are ever given the keys unto our heart. Not many know the secrets of our hearts, and to know all of the depths of all of the rich wisdom, all of the hidden knowledge, and the depth of G-Ds righteous, and holy understanding, his discernment, and the Grace which G-D has bestowed within each of our human hearts, and our sacred lives.

It is the Measure of Faith which he has thus granted, and allotted unto each man, woman, boy, and girl as the children of the holy Kingdom of His dear Son of many innumerable members of a multitude which no one can number, which hail out from under the heavens from out of every tribe, every language, every tongue, every nation of all people's dwelling upon the face of the earth.
___...___

\______/
Please Read: Revelation 1:17:20*, Mark 4:9-11*, Matthew 11:25*, Psalm 51:6*, and Revelation 2:17*, Romans 12:2-3*, Genesis 48:19*, Genesis 13:15-17*, Genesis 15:4-6*, Luke 12:4-9*, Matthew 10:22-31*, and Revelation 7:9-11*

When I closed the sliding door unto my apartment, which symbolizes my heart, my spirit of the which I either admit people in unto my presence to fellowship with me, as at other times I keep it shut as it remains closed the the masses, only open to the few who are chosen, yet many are called.

I felt totally safe within this beautiful New Building { My Fathers House} wherein is my Apartment {Mansion}

I know no weapon formed against me shall prosper, neither shall any tongue which rises against me shall not prosper, for I AM the L-RDs Anointed One, and I shall condemn any insolence, or defiance determined in any way, shape, or in any form against me, for it shall not prosper. This is my given Heritage, and My Righteousness is of My Holy Father, for He is the L-RD of My L-rd Yeshua {Jesus} of Nazareth. Amain!

Please Read: Isaiah 54-11-17*

At which time when I had therefore thus returned unto my Computer to complete the prophecy; I was giving.

And as I returned unto my Computer I did find that it was fully operational, yet it was inside of my Refrigerator.

Refrigerators do speak of that which we eat. What we consume we do so become more like unto what we do partake, and eat. Be careful for what you allow yourselves to partake of online. Selah {Pause, Think, and Meditate}

In this case Almighty G-D is saying unto us ALL, be watchful, if you are a man or woman who is given unto your appetites, and be very cautious as unto the foods in the realms of the dimensions of the system of this evil world.

For you are not to eat of the fruits of this earthly worldly carnal appetites, for it distracts you from the pursuits I wish for you follow to fulfillment unto Eternity.

All of the pridefulness of this life, all of the lusts, and wonton voluptuous {lust filled licentious concupiscence} desires of the eyes of men, women, boys, and girls, is not even at all of G-D our Father, no, not even once, no, not ever!

Please Read: Galatians 5:14-26, Psalm 66:18, Psalm 101:1-8, 1st John 2:1-19.

And there are many levels within the Structure of the New Building, and the New Building we ALL move into when we are born again. For it is the House of Our Father, the L-RD our G-D, the Almighty, the El'Shaddai Himself.

The levels within the House that is truly of Almighty G-D has within its perfect infrastructure many innumerable levels {floors} in G-D the Beloved, and the Precious Holy Spirit.

Please Read: Ezekiel 47:1-12, Revelation 22:1-7.

And because I was arming myself, in a defensive postulation, ready to dash to pieces anyone who may have had entered to My Fathers House any other way but by the sheep gate into my household, for I tell you the truth, for as such as these are nothing but thieves, and robbers. Truly I say unto you, I know them not!

And yet still there are many well meaning seekers of the Way of the Almighty G-D, the Truth of Almighty G-D, and the Life of G-D Almighty, and they have been savagely verbally assaulted, and attacked by those who say they serve me.

Personal Prophecy from The Throne of YHWH Elohim*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Those brutal vipers do attack all of the souls of those precious people who only seek to enter in unto my Kingdom says the L-RD G-D, for I AM The Almighty, and I AM the One who gave each one of them my own personal invitation!

Unto whosoever will, of all who ever desires my eternal life to reside, and to abide within them, they must deny their own passions, ungodly desires, and crucify their unlawful urges, and all of their carnal appetites therewith, as they take up their Stauros {their Cross} let them come, and Follow Me says the King Whose Name is the L-rd.

But the Pastors are brutal, having become very brutish, Yea saith G-D the Holy Spirit, they devour widows estates, and for a appeasement make long drawn out prayers to lull to sleep the flock of the sheep of my holy Kingdom whom they do sheer as they make a monetary gain even as they kill many, thrusting them out of the synagogues, and the churches also, as they think they are thus doing me a favor, and a great service, I tell you the Truth, I know them not!

Neither have I ever known them, and because they put their lives work which they set in array against My Ecumenical Bride and My Worldwide Body of Many Members.

I AM now Roused up, I AM infuriated at those murderers who are thus calling themselves my shepherds, and I will make an end of them ALL, and I will soon eternally destroy them ALL throwing them all into the Everlasting Eternal Lake of Unquenchable Liquid Fire where they shall forever burn as punishment for putting their hands upon my Eternal Bride and My Body. I AM The L-RD your G-D.

It Is Finished!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

*LEVITICUS 24:17* & JOHN 16:2•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Please Read: Isaiah 49:23-26, Galatians 5:10-12, Deuteronomy 32:7-11, Zechariah 2:7-11, 1st John 5:18-20, and also in 1st Corinthians 12:12-14.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*

My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment