Monday, April 27, 2015

"A Decree, and Declaration of Divine Sentence of The Judgment of G-D"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*

*•*•*•*•*•*SHARE THIS PLEASE*•*•*•*•*•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
_______....._______
\_______________/
Regarding The Impending, and Ongoing Judgment of Almighty G-D Upon America. Hear you the word of the L-RD G-D of Avraham.

Because you refused to listen, because you turned a deaf ear to me saith the KING whose Name is the L-rd of Armies, I will not hear you when you cry to me for closure, and reprieve.

Therefore thus says the L-RD of Armies of the Heavens, who formed the earth to be inhabited. I have warned you America for decades to return to me in full repentance, but you said it is hopeless, and we will not hear, no we will not listen.

Because you refuse me saith the L-RD of Armies, thousands fires shall burn throughout every major city of America, for there is no justice, for truth is fallen in the streets of America saith the L-rd, and no one requires equity for the innocent who are being wronged by the anarchy of the rebellion of the worthless sons of Belial.

This is a war between the Sons of Light, and the Sons of Darkness saith the KING whose Name is the L-rd of Armies.

Woe to you America, for you will be burnt until your nothing but heaps, and ashes like the nations of the world you once observed in chaos. New York City shall soon be next to burn over the loss of financial benefits, and much anti-racial bigotries says the Holy One of Isra'el.

Yet if you will turn you, turn your faces back to me, and return to me in love with your whole heart O' America, then I will return to you saith your KING, the Holy One of Isra'el is my Name.

But if you will not return you shall be decimated until you are completely destroyed. *•*•*•*•*•*ISAIAH 1:11-31*•*•*•*•*•*

I AM the KING whose Name is the L-rd of Armies.

Yet unto those who abide faithful, the five holy Almah virgins, I tell you the truth, do not fear nothing of what the five foolish virgins are currently doing, or for all which shall come to pass, for no evil shall befall the righteous, and neither shall any of the plagues, and anarchy, or treason, espionage, revolt, or anxiety, or anxiousness, or anticipation befall the dwellings of my faithful followers, for I AM the L-RD who protects you saith the KING whose name is the L-rd of Armies. All my angels have been given charge of those of my holy ones saith the L-RD G-D of Isra'el.

It Is Finished!
_______....._______
\_______________/
Ezekiel 5:1-9, 11-12* JCLHT*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

And you, son of man, take you a sharp knife, take unto you a razor of an barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon your head and upon your beard: then take you balances to weigh, and divide the hair. You shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are thus fulfilled: and you shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part you shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after all the rebellious. You shalt also take thereof a few hairs in number, and bind you them in your skirts. Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of America.

Therefore saith the L-RD G-D; This is America; for I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her. For America wickedly has changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have all refused my judgments and my statutes, and they have not walked in them.

Therefore thus saith the L-RD G-D; Because you multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, and neither have you kept my judgments, neither have done according unto the judgments of the nations that are round about you.

And I will do in you that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all your abominations. Wherefore, as I live, saith the L-RD G-D; Surely, because you have defiled my sanctuary with all your detestable things, and your corrupt lifestyles, and your abominations, therefore will I also diminish you; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity. A third part of you shall die with the pestilence, and also with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of you: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about you.

And I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them. Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the L-RD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*

No comments:

Post a Comment