Saturday, April 18, 2015

"Behold, I Dreamed a Dream"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
End Time Messianic Dreams
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
_______....._______
\_______________/
Interpreted Block by Block:

Block 1:
*•*•*•*•*

I drove up into the driveway of my father's house, and I took notice of the attic above, for it was very large having many levels.

Block 1 Interpretation:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

As I journey through the earth as a sojourner through this wilderness on my way to my Father's House, as I was propelled by the driving force {vehicle of the Spirit of G-D} to which I pulled up into the driving force way {the drive way} I noticed the attic {the Storehouse} having many levels. These are mentioned in the Holy Bible.

Read: Deuteronomy 28:8, Malachi 3:10, and Luke 12:24.

Block 2:
*•*•*•*•*

I viewed a crate of grape juice, and Lo, one of the bottles had been tipped over which also had begun immediately to empty out the grape juice it contained.

Block 2 Interpretation:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I viewed the vision of the grape juice crate full of bottles yet one bottle had been tipped over, and began to be poured out.

Read: Jeremiah 48:9-16, Ezekiel 11:19, Ezekiel 18:31, Ezekiel 36:26, Matthew 9:14-17.

Block 3:
*•*•*•*•*

When I tried to pull down the extendable ladder to climb up to restore the bottle that had been tipped over, the ladder repelled outwards, sending me holding onto the ladder which repelled me halfway down the driveway of my father's house preventing me from reaching the tipped over grape juice vessel which was spilling out up in the attic above.

Block 2 Interpretation:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

When I tried to extend the ladder to intercede, and prevent the wine of the wrath of G-D for all those below who scoff at his promises, I was prevented, and unable to reach the bottle for the ladder had repelled me backward outwards down the driveway preventing me from obtaining any mercy for the children of disobedience who had mixed with the wheat {the children of G-D} and the tares {the disobedient children of the world} and the grape juice {the wine of the wrath of G-D} continued to pour out upon the earth unabated, and uninterrupted.


Read: John 3:17-19, 1st Peter 4:17-19, 2nd Peter 2:1-22, Revelation 15:1-8, Revelation 16:1-17, and 1st Thessalonians 1:10.

Block 3:
*•*•*•*•*

When I finally had reached the garage, I turned unto the left hand side, and Lo, there was a large white rope straddled all the way up leading into the attic.

So I began to ascend up the rope up into the attic when I had seen a latch on the side of the wall. And Lo, it had wedged in it a silver quarter, a silver dime, and a silver nickel.

Block 3 Interpretation:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

When I finally arrived at the garage {the Storehouse} of my Father's House, I turned to the left hand {the hand of authority} and behold a large white rope, and it stretched from the earth to the height of the attic up unto the upper levels of the storehouse of My Father's House.

And on my way up as I climbed the white rope, I viewed a latch {a place of rest} on the side of the wall, yet there was a silver quarter {symbol the 5 wise virgins of Matthew 25:1-13} and a silver dime {the measure of accountability} and also a silver nickel {representative of the five fold ministry} and I removed them not to take them unto myself yet left them secured.

Read: Revelation 19:6-9, Hebrews 4:1-9, and Proverbs 10:2, Proverbs 11:4-6, Isaiah 32:17, Isaiah 59:17, and also Ephesians 6:14.

Block 4:
*•*•*•*•*

And I remember thinking unto myself, if I take the quarter, the dime, and the nickel, surely the deed will be known, and the theft will be evident. So I kept advancing onward leaving the silver quarter, the silver dime, and the silver nickel untouched, and undisturbed.

Block 4 Interpretation:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

And I remember pondering about the quarter {the portion of wise virgins the L-RD has given to me as the member of the Bride I watch over as they are my congregation of both male, and female members, both the single members, and as well as also married couples equate as one member, for we all are one body in Messiah} One G-D the Son with our supreme, preeminent L-rd, and King as our Head, the Head of the Entire Body whom is our L-rd Yeshua from Nazareth.

And said to myself if I remove them now taking them with me presently then surely the deed will be known, therefore I decided to let them remain secured for a while as they were, to return one day for them with My L-rd Yeshua from Nazareth.

Read: Zechariah 14:9, 1st Corinthians 12:12-14, Matthew 25:1-13, 3rd John 1:4, and Jude 1:14-25.

Block 5
*•*•*•*•*

Then I finally arrived upon the first level of the six story attic of my father's house, but Lo, it had become a warehouse full of many good things throughout the storehouse.

Then I spotted my kinswoman, the Mother, the Rebbetzin of my Synagogue walking up unto me, discoursing about the bottle of wine of grapes which had spilled, for the wine had apparently affected a workman adversely, and he was taken unto the infirmary to recover.

Block 5 Interpretation:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I finally climbed up to the first level of the six story attic {six representing the number of man, and the six senses of man} and Lo, it became a warehouse of those who filled it being of a full maturity.

And then I spotted my kinswoman of a keen understanding of the Spirit of G-D, the Mother, the Rebbetzin of my Synagogue, and she walked up unto me, and began discussing about the bottle of wine of grapes that had been spilled over to which had affected a workman not prepared for the revelation of the wine that spilled out unto him for he was yet a youth in maturity not yet of a full ripe age.

Read: 1st Corinthians 2:4-7, 1st Peter 4:11, 1st Corinthians 13:11, Hebrews 5:12-14, John 6:61-71, 2nd Timothy 4:1-5, and Matthew 21:18-22.

Block 6:
*•*•*•*•*

And as I was cautioned not to attempt to reach the damaged bottle, and then suddenly we were back in the garage reasoning with our resource supplier as we were attempting to garner a credit for the loss of one of the bottles of grape juice.

And as we stood reasoning with our service provider to restore, or compensate us for the loss of the damaged cargo, he also did comfort us with a palate crate of sealed nutritional food bars.

And then the dream ended, and I awoke from my rest upon my bed.

Block 6 Interpretation:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

And I was about to attempt to stop the outflow of the damaged bottle, suddenly an angel stood at my right hand saying, see that you do it not for it is appointed for the judgment of the world, and you canst not interfere with the censer of the Divine Judgment of G-D Almighty which is for to be poured out upon the earth for their just retribution for crucifying the Son of G-D to themselves afresh, and then the angel flew away back to his post.

Suddenly we were in the garage {the entrance to the storehouse of My Father's House} and we were reasoning with our service provider for the loss of the wine that was lost to us, and he comforted us with a palate crate of sealed servants of whom must go through the great tribulation and wash their robes, and make them white by the blood of the Lamb.

Read: Isaiah 1:16-31, Proverbs 24:21, John 17:1-17, Matthew 24:40-44, Luke 12:16-21, Luke 19:12-28, 1st John 2:15-19, and Revelation 7:11-17.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

No comments:

Post a Comment