Thursday, October 22, 2015

"The Rebuke of the Sovereign L-RD G-D Yahweh Against Washington D.C. and America, and the Wrath of the L-RDs Impending Judgment"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
The Angel of the L-RD Pointing at the Judgment of Sodom, and Gomorrah as a Deterrent unto Us to Keep Us from Falling into the Same Damnation.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Have not I been exceedingly merciful unto you O' America? Why therefore are you excessively treacherous against my commandments, and exceedingly hostile against me says Adonai?

Therefore thus says the L-RD G-D, so as I have dealt with the treachery of the house of Judah, and the house of Israel, so shall I do likewise unto you O' house of Washington D.C. and house of America.

It is not my will that any perish, nor do I take delight in the death of the wicked. 

Yet if you will return to me then I the L-RD shall return to you, and extend mercy unto you O' America, but you will not listen, and you will not hear.
__________.......__________
\_______________________/
Isaiah 5:1-25* JCLHT*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved has a vineyard in a very fruitful hill: And he had fenced it, and gathered out the stones from out of it, and planted it with the choicest vine, and I built a tower in the midst of it, and I also made a winepress therein: and when I had looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

And now, O' you inhabitants of Washington D.C. and you inhabitants of America, judge, I pray you, between me, and my vineyard. I pray tell me what could have been done more unto my holy vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes? And now go to; I will tell you what I will do unto my vineyard: I will take away "The Hedges" thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down "The Walls" thereof, and thus it shall be trodden down: And I will lay siege to it, and make it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up "Briers and Thorns" I will also command "The Clouds" that they rain "No Rain" upon it. For the vineyard of the L-RD of hosts is the house of America, and the men of Washington D.C. were his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; and the L-RD of Armies sought for righteousness, but behold crying!

Woe unto them that join house to house, who draw near field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

In mine ears I have heard of your revolt says the L-RD of Armies, therefore of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even many great, and fair, without inhabitant.

Yea, and your farmlands ten acres of vineyard shall only yield a very small measure, and the seed of sixty five gallons worth shall only yield nine gallons worth of increase.

Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; who continue until the night, until wine inflames them! And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and of wine, are all in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the L-RD, neither do any of them consider the operation of the works of the hands of the L-RD.

Now therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and all their honourable men are famished, and the entirety of their multitude has been dried up with a very horrible thirst.

Therefore hell has enlarged herself, and has opened up her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he who rejoices shall all fall, and descend into it. And all of the cruel men shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and all of the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled!

But the L-RD of Armies shall be exalted in judgment, and the G-D  of Israel who is holy shall be thus sanctified in righteousness. Then shall all the lambs feed after their manner, and the waste places of the fat ones shall illegal aliens, and strangers eat.

Woe unto them who draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope: Who say, Let G-D make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it : and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw near, and come, that we may know it!

Woe unto them who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Double woe be unto them who are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Double woe be upon all them who are mighty to drink wine, and all the men of strength of whom mingle strong drink: Double woe upon all they who justify the wicked for favor, and gifts.

Swift judgment shall fall suddenly upon all those who remove the rights of the righteous to do the work of my righteousness away from them! I AM The L-RD!

Therefore as the "Fire Devours" all of "The Stubble" and "The Flames" consume "The Chaff" So shall their root be as rottenness, and all their blossoms shall be incinerated as dust: because they have cast away the Torah Law of the L-RD G-D of Armies, and they have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Therefore is the anger of the L-RD kindled against America, and the L-RD has stretched forth the hand of his authority against them, and has smitten them: and certain choice, elect, and precious cities of America shall tremble, and all they who shall perish, many of their corpses shall remain in the midst of many of the streets of America, and shall be left to rot, and they all shall remain unburied, for the slain of the L-RD shall be many. I AM the Sovereign L-RD G-D YHWH.

For all this the anger of the L-RD is not appeased, yet his hand is still stretched out.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The Beloved Servant of Our Blessed L-RD G-D Almighty*
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment