Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"My Father and I Are One" John 10:30*

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
--
John 10:30 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

[30] I and my Father are one.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

--
The word inexhaustible described the Hebrew word for Abba, which is in English is the word Father.

Father in the Hebrew equivalent means "Source"

Jesus from Nazareth said, My Father and I are Echad which in Hebrew means One.

John 10:27-30 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

[27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

[29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

[30] I and my Father are one.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The L-RD G-D Almighty is One, and in the sense of unity, not solely as only 1 {One} unique individual.

Because for the Triunity of the God-headship is made up of three divine unique individual persons.

G-D the Father I liken as if he were soluble liquid water. Both Plentiful, and inexhaustible.

G-D the Son I liken as unto water who came unto his own as an ice cube. In other words as in fashion of mankind in that the incarnate word of G-D was clothed a second time within a body of earthen Clay, and Yeshua our L-rd Jesus was called the second Adam.

Because the first Adam sinned. Genesis 3:6, and Luke 3:38.

And I liken G-D the Precious Holy Spirit unto as like water vapor, for water vapor is everywhere, throughout the entire world.

And while water vapor cannot be seen, it is never impeded, nor can it truly be stopped, for it is unstoppable, as He is G-D the Precious Holy Spirit my Precious Partner in my life, in both my personal, my public, and especially in my ministerial life especially! Halleluyah!!

When the first Adam sinned against G-D his Father, the Unbegotten Almighty G-D was Resolute, and that was when the L-RD G-D Almighty had then again spoken his word a second time, but this time Yahweh enshrouded his word within a virgins hallowed womb, tightly knit together a body of earthen flesh around his spoken word, and 9 months later the second Adam was born, and instead of G-D calling his Son Adam again, he gave his Son his own name, the Name of Jesus, "Jehovah is Salvation, and Saviour" and said of the child in swaddling clothes laid within a manger, thus by saying through the angel Gabriel, you O' Miriam {Mary} shall call His Name Jesus, for he shall save his people from their sins.

Please Read: Isaiah 53:1-12.

Therefore he said I and my Father, my Abba {Source} are one, and agree in unity {oneness} and my Abba {Source} is greater {unlimited, and unhindered by earthen flesh made of clay out of the dust of the earth, and He is also totally inexhaustible} and is greater even unable to be impeded. So I said my Father is greater than even I AM.

And he is my Source, and my supply, and the reason why I had not run not out of the fishes, and the loaves when I fed the four thousand,and then again the five thousand.

My source is inexhaustible and he is G-D my Father.

He who has the Son also has the Source {Abba Father} of the only begotten Son of G-D the Father. And the words I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life eternal. For I say unto every one of you, that the body of this flesh, and the blood shall not profit you not anything at all.

Soap cleanses the physical body, yet I the Holy Spirit cleanse your inner-person, as I cleanse you, your spirit washing you by the water of my Word.

For thus says the L-rd, for G-D the Precious Holy Spirit takes my words, and makes your spirit come alive, for my words are spirit, and they are life eternal.

Therefore any one who abides in me through letting my Spirit abide in you through the daily reading of my words, and thus letting my words dwell within your heart {spirit} richly daily loading you up with benefits, you shall ask what you would, and according to my perfect will it will be accomplished for you, through you, and by you as you obey my holy mitzvah, my holy commandments says the L-rd Yeshua {Jesus} from Nazareth.

--
Read in 2nd Peter 1:2-10 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

[2] Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

[3] According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

[4] Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

[5] And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge

[6] And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

[7] And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

[8] For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

[9] But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Addendum NOTE:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Never Fast G-Ds Word! The Price of Negligence is too costly!
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

--
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

--
Even so let it evermore be so accomplished, finished, and continually established everlastingly, unendingly ever after, Amain!

Say Amain.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*

No comments:

Post a Comment