Saturday, November 9, 2013

"The Woman Clothed with the Sun" REVELATION 12:1-2*

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I AM cutting off the former administration of the Body of Christ in Favour of the New Administration of the Body of Christ whom I the L-RD thy G-D the Holy Spirit have raised up in these last hours of mankind's historic Reign upon the Earth, which I the L-RD G-D Almighty hast made.

--
Jeremiah 4:10 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

[10] Then said I, Ah, Lord God! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Jeremiah 3:14-15 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

{14} Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord ; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

{15} And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The Woman clothed with the Sun and the Moon under her feet is the faithful remnant of my followers of Israel and the Ekklesia, the Church whom I Jehovah G-D have Personally Chosen from out of every tribe, tongue, language, nation, and from out of ALL the peoples of the earth.

And I called unto the Leadership of former generations to hear my what my Ruach, my Spirit was saying, but they were all dull of hearing, and those who could hear utterly refused me says the L-RD, and they revolted, and rebelled against me says the Highest and Loftiest One who inhabits Eternity. Thus I could not do, or move the way In which I desired, and wanted to move.

Such as I flowed through the first fruits of the beginning of the Creation of G-D at the birth of My Ekklesia, My Church.

Now in these last and final hours of the existence of my reign through and with mankind, I the L-RD your G-D shall once again restore the authority of the former days of the glory of my first fruits, the beginning of my Ekklesia, the Church, and I will get me honour upon those mine enemies, and restore you O' My Bride & Body back unto your former glory.

Thus saith the L-RD, thy glory of these last hours will eclipse the glory of ALL the former ages, and the latter and the former will be unable to be compared unto ALL that I will do through you O' My Calah, My Bride & Body in these last hours of Human Kind.

Thus says the Sovereign Living L-RD G-D of the Universe, I have many things to say, and to judge of you, O' my People, but you cannot bare the entire sum of the total weight of them all at this time.

Therefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, I have prepared a place of provision for you in the wilderness, and My Holy Angels will carry you ALL there, O' My Beloved Bride & My Body.

For you art the Woman clothed with the Sun of the Right Arm of My Righteousness, and of the Moon which is radiating of the Light of the Reflection of my Face which continually is ever shining down upon the Seed I have Impregnated you with which is My Holy, Eternal, and Everlasting Word.

The Child that you are pregnant with is the last generation, and shall be the Child which shall lead you says the L-RD.

For the Woman clothed with the Sun has existed since the Foundation of the world, and began at Eve, and the Seed of the Woman which has been born into every generation since the Creation of My Son the first Adam, My Son is the Christ Child Seed of Promise, which is within you O' My Calah, My Bride, and the Present Seed is the Last of the Christ Child Generations which shall ever be borne into the Earth.

I AM YHWH the L-RD thy G-D.

That which was is that which shall be, and that which shall be is that which was, even from the Beginning. I AM Ad-nai thy G-D. I AM the First, and I AM the Last. I AM Alpha, and I AM Omega. It Is Finished, Yes says the Spirit It Is Accomplished!

And let the Spirit and the Bride now ALL say Come, and let any who is athirst Come and drink of the Water of Life freely.

Even so, Come L-rd Jesus*

--
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Revelation 12:1-2 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

{1} And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

{2} And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*



-- 

Jesus Christ from Nazareth & Voice of the Prophetic Updates
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Voice-of-the-Prophetic-Updates/144163678955122

Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*

No comments:

Post a Comment