Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"Wherever Your Heart Resides is Where You Will Find Thy Desire, and Your Treasure"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

And Jesus Said, the Kingdom of Heaven is Like a Man Who Found Buried Treasure Hidden in a Parcel Allotment of Land, and He Went, and Sold All He Had, Then With the Greatest of Celebratory Joy He Went, and He Purchased That Parcel Allotment of Land. And the Man Turned unto His Companions Saying unto Them ALL, Rejoice with Me, For I AM Now Truly Wealthy.

"Thus says the L-RD G-D of Yisrael, wheresoever your heart is, there will be found your true riches, and treasures. Therefore I say unto you, assuredly, truly I say unto you, keep your heart with the utmost diligence, for out from its midst flow forth the very issues of Eternal Life saith the Holy One of Yisrael.

I AM the Mighty One of Ya'akov {Jacob} saith the L-rd Jesus from Nazareth"

--
Sorting through a treasure trove chest full of thousands of ancient coins, many damaged, while others were very well preserved can be likened, and summarized on this wise.

--
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Matthew 25:1-13 KJV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

[1] Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

[2] And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

[3] They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

[4] But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

[5] While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

[6] And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

[7] Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

[8] And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

[9] But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

[10] And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

[11] Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

[12] But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

[13] Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

--
Joshua Carl's Jewish Midrashim Commentary:
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"The Parable of the Man and His Shulamite Woman"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

A certain man went on a three day journey. And as he went he happened upon a hidden trail in the woods afar off from the beaten path, and he decided to walk along its narrow pathway.

As he journeyed happily going right on his way, a damsel stopped him and said unto him, Sir do you have a farthing {an ancient coin - a days wage then} you could spare?

To which the man replied, I do, yet I pray thee {you} fetch me a drink of water from the towns water well.

So the damsel went and fetched a vessel, and filling it she therefore returned unto the master and said Sir, drink this water from your handmaidens well.

To which the young man replied saying great is your kindness unto me my sister. And as he drank the water in the bottom of the vessel he put a farthing {ancient coin - a days wages back then} and the Master said unto the Woman, well done thou gracious and faithful servant, be thou blessed above all your fellow maidens.

To which the young woman replied, so be it unto me as thou hast spoken. Behold thy willing handmaid O L-RD.

And the Man and the Woman parted ways. And as she went walking along the Kings highway she happened to look into her empty vessel, but Lo, it was full of old rare gold and silver coins.

She halted, found a Rock, bowed herself to the ground, and hallowed the ground whereupon she was kneeling, and said these words of thanks unto the Great G-D of Heaven, even unto the Ancient of Days, and she said, O' My Father, your mercy is new every morning. I had sorrow and mourning, but thou hast given me the oil of thy joy, and you have removed my reproach from me of those who found me, wounded me because of my past, and Lo, you have made all things work together for the good of your Handmaiden.

And from that Day even unto this Day the Woman has lived in peace in the wilderness where the L-rd has prepared for Her a Place of Refuge until the end of Days shall be fulfilled for her sake, and the L-RD her Maker, the L-rd of Hosts is his Name.

And on that Day I Will return saith the Maker, thy Husband whose Name is the L-rd, and I will spare thee {you} as a man spares his sons and daughters who serve him. And thou assuredly shalt be Mine saith the L-RD in that Day when I send My angels to gather my Wheat into my Barns, so shall you be Mine saith thy {your} G-D. I AM YHWH thy G-D.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

--
full content copyright (c) all rights reserved voice of the prophetic 2010-2013.

Our Blessed Comforter G-D the Holy Spirit of Truth*
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
The L-rd's Willing Servant and Scribe in His Service*
The L-rd Watching Over His Holy Bride, the Ekklesian Congregation of the Holy Saints of G-D Almighty*

1 comment:

  1. I think it only right to mention Eddie Seese whom the L-RD inspired me through, and the L-rd breathed into my heart the most recent blog post, and the parable story he gave to me through the story of how Eddie and his Daughter were going through his treasure chest of marbles he created to find the good among the bad to salvage the good and make a new creation from those broken marbles.

    I Thank G-D Almighty for you Eddie.

    ReplyDelete