Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"In the Beginning Was G-D"



G-D sent his word in the beginning, and it became clothed upon with flesh. John 1:1. 

Then G-D gave the flesh a shem {name} and the shem was Adam, male and female created he them and called their Shem Adam. Genesis 5:2.

Who was Adam? Luke 3:38 told us. And Adam {male and female} the Son of G-D.

We are the First Failed Son of G-D. 

So then G-D said, my Son has sinned against me and formed a breech in our Dominion of Our Earth. Genesis 3:8-11 & Luke 15:11-32.

I will send forth again my word and myself go down and redeem by my word, by the Second Adam, and as at the first enshrouded by flesh, yet this time since because through the weakness of the first flesh temple sin entered in, I will come in the likeness of the sinful flesh temple, taking upon me the nature thereof, and die in perfect righteousness, and arise from the dead in perfect Holiness and satisfy my righteous standard for the penalty I was forced to impose upon my first Son Adam. Isaiah 55:3-11 & Psalms 97:1-10.

Now all died in My First Son Adam, yet now All who rest in what I did for them in My Second Adam, now known to ALL as the Last Adam, I shall spare and save them all from My Wrath which will come upon the rest of the world for their unrepentant stance they took in not accepting my redemption I died to provide unto them in My holy Son the Last Adam of whom I sent in my own Shem {Name} and as my holy Shem {Name} and gave to die for My First Shem who failed to keep my Torah flawlessly the first time through the weakness they encountered because of the fleshly temple that I clothed them with. 1st Corinthians 15:45-47, Romans 8:1-8.

That now they mayest know they there is no Forgiveness of their sin, nor any Salvation outside My Second Adam who is the only way back to me of whom is become, "The Last Adam" whose name is Yeshua {Jesus} whom I sent from Nazareth to be the Savior of as many whosoever will trust in him and believe in his name. Acts 16:31, Hebrews 10:26, and Acts 4:10-12.

Now unto you who walk after a worthily manner according to the vocation whereby you have been called, be blessed even as your soul prospers, and be ye in health. 

And as you obey my Gospel, the Gospel of our L-rd Yeshua {Jesus} from Nazareth, I pray the very G-D of Shalom keep your hearts and minds stable, firm, and unmovable within his Shem {Name} as you abide in Him. Isaiah 26:3, 1st Thessalonians 5:14-25, John 14:8-12, and John 15:1-14*





I love you ALL always in the Ruach, {the Spirit}



In the Ruach, {Spirit}


Prophet Joshua Carl*


No comments:

Post a Comment