Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"The Love of My Father and My G-D"



Unto You I write my beloved, I am praying over you, and also for you to remain steadfast, loyal, unmovable, unshakable, in King Messiah, our Glorious L-rd and holy King.

For I now sanctify myself in the Word which was made flesh, not for my sake alone, but for all of you. That where I am, you may be also, and mayest behold the Glory of G-D as have I.

And the Glory the Father had given me, I now give unto you. Be therefore perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect.

I stand firm therefore in my prayers over you. I am praying you remain pure. Pure in mind, pure in deeds, pure in spirit, pure in body, pure in your imaginations, and pure in your words, and unblameable, and unreprovable in all things which you permit yourself to speak. Colossians 1:20-23.

And remember, I am with you always, even unto the end of this world. I love you all unendingly, and eternally with an everlasting, unabating and undying love.

Everlastingly Remaining within My Fathers, and your Fathers, and My G-Ds and your G-Ds Eternal and Endless Love.



Loving You Always in the Ruach, {the Spirit}



                             Prophet Joshua Carl*
                    ******1st Corinthians 13*******


No comments:

Post a Comment