Friday, October 19, 2012

“Living in the Light of His Holiness”



                      “Living in the Light of His Holiness

As days go onward and pass by, I grow brighter in my knowledge of G-Ds holy words, the Tanakh {The Old Covenant Scriptures} and the B'rith Hadoshah. {The New Covenant Scriptures - All Which Are Founded Upon the Old Covenant Scriptures}

It is not that the words of the L-RD are getting brighter, because all of the words of the L-RD are perfect, and pure. It is however that he is enlightening my darkness which I entertained in the Garden of Eden. Genesis 3:7 And 1st John 1:7.

It is however, his holiness that is so bright that when I enter into his presence with Thanksgiving, and into his courts with Praise, he enlightens my darkness for the darkness and the light are equally viewed the same by him. Psalms 100:1-5 And Psalm 119:130, Psalms 119:105, Proverbs 6:23, Genesis 1:4, Psalms 139:1-12.

                            ******And 1 John 2:3*******

It is, that when I encounter the Candlestick Lampstand of Revelation in the holy place, and stand before the shewbread, eat thereof and am satisfied with his holy presence, it is then when I am persecuted because of the scent of his holy presence in my life, that is when I am ushered into the throne room of the purity of holy worship as I fall down upon my face prostrate before his feet. Exodus 25:30-37, Exodus 27:20, And Leviticus 24:2.

It is then, when I enter behind the veil into the very Presence of Jehovah before the Ark of the Covenant he made with my Fathers Avraham, Yitz'Chak, and Ya'akov, of whom he made also his Covenant with me, the Seed of Avraham.

It is at that moment that I am loosed from my earthly restraints of limitation, that I get lost and again I fall down upon my face in his holy Presence, and remember why he created me. 
******2nd Chronicles 5:7-14*******

He created me for fellowship with him for the expanse of ALL Eternity and then beyond it. Genesis 3:9, 1st John 3:9, and Revelation 3:9.


                  ******A PSALM OF PRAISE OF CARL******* 
Behold O L-RD, thou fillest the heaven of heavens, behold O L-rd, they cannot contain thee. Great art thou O L-rd, and in the beauty of thy Holiness shalt I Praise thee, and as I behold thy Magnificence, I stand in awe of thee, O L-RD my G-D. Selah
        *****************************************************

This is the Light, the true Light that lighteth every man, woman, and child who cometh into the world only his hands have both fashioned and formed. John 1:9.

He is the L-RD, the Possessor of the Heaven of the Heavens and the Earth. Follow Him and None Other. ******Job 42:5*******

Yea I say, Follow Him and you shall live forever, and ever, and ever, and ever Amein.  Psalms 12:6, Psalms 18:26-28, Psalms 19:8, and Psalms 119:140. 


              FOUNDATIONAL SCRIPTURES FOR THIS
                                 TEACHING BELOW
  ******Proverbs 30:5-9, and PROVERBS 4:18-19*******
 John 1:9, Revelation 1:10-13, and Revelation 1:4, and also 
                                  Revelation 1:16-20


I Love You All Everlastingly in the Gospel of Christ Our Beloved Messiah, and Our Holy L-rd, and Our G-d.

Everlastingly Endeavoring to Win Souls unto the holy One of Israel, the L-rd G-d of Glory, the Amein*


The Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty,

Prophet Joshua Carl*

No comments:

Post a Comment