Thursday, June 19, 2014

“In Moments Like These, Words Fail Me”

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


I cannot put into words the holy presence of G-D I feel right now, and all I can do in times such as these is cry.


And it doesn’t matter where I AM, I will, I must, find a secret place, cover my face in total worship, as I weep before him uncontrollably in his holy presence.


No one knows him like I know him because there is no one like him, and there is no one else like me because I was, and I AM created in His Image, and I am a member of the firstborn of His whole creation, and the only one higher than My L-rd Jesus from Nazareth is our Holy Father, the Great I AM, the Sovereign L-RD Jehovah, our G-D YHWH.

Halleluyah to his Holy Name, I Will Praise His Name FOREVER!


Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah Forever, and Ever, and Forevermore, AMAIN!



No comments:

Post a Comment