Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Jesus You Are My Everything!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I am nothing without Him, I am absolutely no one without Jesus from Nazareth. He is My L-rd, He is My Ishi, He is My Husband, He is My G-D, and in Him will I trust! And one soon day I will Marry My G-D to be his Holy Wife {His Holy Wife is made up of many Members} Forever, and Forever, and even Forevermore.

--
Isaiah 54:5* JCLHT•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

For I AM the L-RD your Maker, I AM your husband; the L-RD of hosts is my name; and your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; The G-D of the whole earth shall I be called.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
#I #Belong #To #Hashem #Forevermore #Amain
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

 Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
 Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*

  The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*

The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*


 My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment