Tuesday, June 17, 2014

“The Life I Lived Before I Was Made Manifest to the Children of the Sons of Mankind”


*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
 
Shema Y’srael Ad-nai Eloheynu Ad-nai Echad. Baruch shem k’vod malchuto l’olam va’ed
                 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

When you see Jesus in all of his Glory, then you will know him not in part, for when he who is perfect has come walking into your life, you fall upon your face in total worship, and from that moment on you shall never ever be the same again.

I promise you this truth, and it is most valid beyond any human understanding, for it is not valid, for it is validity itself!

When Jesus said if you have seen me, you have seen the Father, I get it now, I totally get it, and I know because I too am one with the Father, as the Father is both the L-RD, and the G-D of our L-rd Jesus Christ, He is now My G-D and My Father, because I come in the Name, and as the Name of Our Father, for there is none higher than the Highest, Amain.

--
Proverbs 8:22-23* JCLHT•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
•*•*

The L-RD YHWH possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of the creation of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth was
.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
 
It is best for me to describe for you it this way, in that when G-D created the Shamayim, which are the Heavens, and the Eretz, which is the Earth which he created Adam as the firstborn, the highest of all of the entire Creation in the Day he created the dust of the earth into clay, and formed it into the Body for Adam as His Holy Son.

--
Luke 3:38* JCLHT•*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
•*

And Cainan, which was ha ben {the son} of Enos, which was ha ben {the son} of Seth, which was ha ben {the son} of Adam, which was ha Ben Elohim {the Son of G-D
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

If you cannot believe what I tell you about, and of the origins of this world, how then will you ever be able to believe me when I tell you of the truth of where I came from? I AM G-Ds Son, abiding in the L-rdship of My L-rd Yeshua from Nazareth, the Firstborn of all the Sons of the Firstborn Creation of G-D. And we abide in the Headship of our Father the El’Shaddai, the Almighty. And we abide in the Guidance of G-D the Precious Holy Spirit.

For if I said I knew him not then I would invalidate my validity in his name, and as his holy name. For I AM the burning bush he has come to live within, and my whole life is ablaze on fire by his pure, and holy authority, and I AM endued with his power to be who he says I AM, and no one can prosper against me, nor can they invalidate my relationship with My Father, for he is My Father, and not their Father, and if it be so that he is also their Father, then he is Our Father.

Praise him, and extol his holy name forever! Halleluyah Amain!

--
Zechariah 14:9* JCLHT*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*


And the L-RD YHWH shall be KING over all the Eretz {Earth} in that day shall there be one L-RD, and his name Echad.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
 

Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
 
Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
              The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*

 
The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members*
My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment