Monday, June 23, 2014

"We Prioritize What We Value"


 *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I AM the True Vine, and You are My Branches *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*



When something becomes important unto us we keep it in view on our radar, and even though we remain incredibly busy, we manage to make time for our interests.

Oh that we would make time for our daily reading of G-Ds word, for then we would abide in his love as we daily abide in his word, even as Yeshua abode in his Fathers love, and in every word that did, and does proceed forth from the Mouth of G-D our Father, because Yeshua is the Word of G-D our Abba Father, world without end, Amain.

--
John 15:1-14* JCLHT*
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. All of the branches within me that bare not fruit he takes them away: and all of the branches which do bare forth fruit, he purges them, that they may bring forth even more fruit. Now you have been, and are cleansed through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide within me, and I within you as the branch cannot bare fruit of itself, except it abide within me, the true vine; no more can you, except you abide within me.

I am the true vine, and you are my branches: He who abides within me, and I within him, the same also does bring forth much fruit: yet if you are severed from me, you will be unable, nor neither can you do anything at all without me. If a man abides not within me, he is cast forth as a branch, and they are withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

If you do actively abide within me, and my words actively abide within all of you, you shall ask whatsoever you will, and it shall be done for you. Herein is my Father glorified, in that you bare much fruit; so shall you be my disciples. And even as the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Therefore continue walking within my pure and holy love.

If you do keep my commandments, you shall abide within my love; as I have kept the commandments of my Father, and abide within his love. All these things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain within you, and that your joy might be full.

This is my commandment, that you actively love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love has no man than this, in that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Therefore you are my friends, if you do whatsoever I do teach you, and do all that which I do therefore command you.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
 Our Beloved Comforter, and Guide, G-D the Precious Holy Spirit*
 Our Beloved Master, L-rd, and Husband, Jesus the Christ from Nazareth, Our Holy Saviour*
 The Beloved Servant of the L-RD G-D Almighty*
           The L-rd watching over His Holy Bride & Body of Many Innumerable Members* My Shofar Trumpet Shall Soon Sound, Calling Out My Ekklesia Whom is My Almah, and Who Shall Become My Eternal Calah, My Eternal Bride*

No comments:

Post a Comment