Monday, August 27, 2012

*The Tears of the Unborn*

              *The Tears of the Unborn*


 I know not nor wist I how I ought to pray, nor dost I truly knowest my own hearts desire for its pain is a unending reservoir emptying into an eternal abyss of nothingness leading into an empty place with no foundation, no endings, nor beginning.


Woe is me, I canst neither go to the right hand, nor the left, nor upward or downwards, for I am in a gulf between heaven and earth trapped in a temporal flux.


I am a man acquainted with grievance, in the midst of a crooked and perverse people of unclean lips, as I am pressed in on every side in the midst of a nation of a mixed multitude who has not a father just as the dew has no mother, no origin but every morning doth appear as the dew upon the dying pasture watered by the cries and tears of the dreams of the dead which were never born.


Theirs were unrealized dreams of the dead who once were the dreams of the living,  never realized by those entrusted with the pursuit that never had the hope of the reality of manifestation from the invisible into the visible. Selah



Psalms by Prophet Joshua Carl, Profound thoughts whiles consumed with the deepest of all reflections.


*Authored by Prophet Joshua Carl*
*************
Content copyright 2006-2012. Voice of the Prophetic. All rights reserved.
 


Love Always In the Holy Spirit,


Joshua Carl S. Vitale

              Content copyright 2006-2013. Voice of the Prophetic. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment