Friday, August 24, 2012

“The Visible Eclipse of the Invisible Realm”

       “The Visible Eclipse of the Invisible Realm”

The Adversary Use’s everything Visible to distract us away from all that is Invisible. Because that which is Invisible is Eternal and that which is Visible is Temporal like a mirage in the desert.

It may be here today but gone tomorrow. Place not your trust in man but in G-d, for the L-rd G-d whom is my Father never lets me down and I know he will not let you down either, that is unless you let go of his unchanging hands, then G-d cannot help you if you will not submit to him.

Remember to stay where peace is, It is in the eye of the Storm! That is where Jesus will meet with you, in the eye of the storm. Let not the Chaos of anyone else influence you to leave the Eye of the Storm, for in the Eye of the Storm you have peace in the midst of a crooked perverse and turbulent world going insane.

2nd Chronicles 15:2 says, "As long as you remain with the L-rd then the L-rd is with you, but if you forsake him he will forsake you"

My Father and my G-d loves you, and I love you too.

Truthfully His Anointed and In the Service of my Father,

Prophet Joshua Carl*


No comments:

Post a Comment