Thursday, August 23, 2012

******The Way of the Eagle*******

Unto You my Beloved do I now write, to the end that Christ may become fully formed within you, that you may know how to rightfully truthfully expound and explain the truth of G-ds words unto his Sheep being that you will then have become a fully grown adult with experience, as Lambs set for the slaughter unto the redemption of the sheep who are set forth for the slaughter for the redemption of the world.

Founded and Based on Romans 8:35-39.



 ******Beginning of Prophecy from the Presence of the L-rd*******

Thus says the L-rd, let him who has ears to hear, let him hear, and he who has a heart to listen, let him listen, and they who have a discerning spirit, let them discern, that this is the Mystery of my Blood. the Blood is my Spirit says the L-rd, for the words I speak to you are spirit and they are life, for the plasma blood will profit you nothing. It is the Spirit empowering the words of life that I Jesus had to die and rise to validate with full power of attorney and complete authority by living a sinless and pure life unto death and back to life after I arose from the grave victorious.

All Authority over the Devil, and the authority he stole by lies which he told the first Adam and his wife Eve has been given unto me, the keys I took back from the Serpent I now give freely unto you says the L-rd.

******End of Prophecy from the Presence of the L-rd of Hosts*******



Our L-rd Jesus came and destroyed with the word of his power by shedding his blood on the cruel rugged cross after not defiling the Spirit because he lived a blameless flawless life unto his G-D, and our G-D, his Father, and our Father.

So much so that the power of the blood has never lost his power because his power is not a thing to be had but a person to be in relationship with. And the Holy Spirit is to whom alone I am referring. It is the Holy Spirit who is the Power behind the words of Christ.

For Jesus said in John 6:63 the flesh or the blood will not profit you anything at all, for it is the words I speak, for they are life, for they contain my Holy Spirit.

And if you want my Holy Spirit in your life and to live within you, consume my word like you consume your steak dinners, your salads, your Pepsi Cola beverages, your secular television enjoyments, YES Consume rather my holy words and then you will have ate my flesh and drank my blood for my flesh and my blood is contained in communion with me as we daily walk, as we daily speak to each other says Jesus from Nazareth.

All is achieved by virtue of the communication of my Holy Spirit says the L-rd Yeshua {Jesus} from Nazareth, for that is why I went back to be with my Father, so that he would send you the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom is the same, the Holy Ghost, forever blessed, the Creator of all seen and unseen, I AM That I AM. It Is Finished*

*****************
**********************


And they who wait up on the L-RD of Hosts will eventually mount up with wings renewed with tried and tested strength, tried and tested against all odds, then they shall fly, and soar high as the eagles..


******ISAIAH 40:27-31*******

But not before Mama Eagle pushes baby eagle out of the nest as he tumbles toward the earth in a downward spiral as he falls alongside the cliff which he has been shoved from out of his comfortable nest, and this is done because that is how they teach their young to fly.

Mom pushes out son and says "fly son" son says "how ma?" Mom says "use your wings!"

The  way of the Eagle is to teach their young by trial, by on the job flying {live training} And there are only 3 options.

If you Achieve Option 1 right away Congrats. Its not bloody likely but It is not impossible.

If you Achieve Option 2 you advance to Option 3 and immediately back to Option 1 till you Pass.

OPTION ONE: Pass

Option TWO: Fail

Option THREE: Take the test till you Pass.

NOTE unto the Wise, READ BELOW:

This is GOD Almighty's Kingdom. You will Take the Test till you Pass, this is how we do it! Failure is not an option nor is it accepted.


I Love Every Last One of You My Children in God.

Until Christ be fully formed within you I will continue to travail with you as does a woman with child until birth.

For I am Jealous over you with a godly jealously so that I may in the end present you faultless before the Presence of Adonai and unto the LORD, a perfect Bride, spotless, blameless, without wrinkle, and/or spot.

Preserved by the precious blood of the Messiah Yeshua from Nazareth, to whom I bow on my knees and cry holy, holy, holy, L-RD G-D Almighty, who was, who is, and who is to come.





Truthfully His Anointed One, and In His Service,


Prophet Joshua Carl*
1st Corinthians 13

 

No comments:

Post a Comment